|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the information provided in the first paragraph of Chapter 2, who attacked Fiesole?
(b) Attila the Hun.
2. What was the home of the Roman governor called?
(a) The praetorium.
(b) The Piazza del Gubernador.
(c) The Piazza del Campidoglio.
(d) The Sanhedrin.
3. Who created the Pazzi Chapel?
(a) A monk.
(b) Fra Fillipo Lippi.
(d) Saint Francis.
4. As discussed in Chapter 3, who defiled Savonarola's pulpit?
(a) The Bad Companions.
(b) Il Postino.
(c) Various Inquisitors.
(d) Guelph peasants.
5. What is the object that is most frequently stolen in Florence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What church replaced the Santa Reparata?
2. Who wrote the instructional booklet Della Pittura?
3. Which group of people most commonly gets robbed in Florence?
4. According to Chapter 1, of what does everyone in Florence complain about?
5. What color is Saint John's robe in the fresco in Santa Maria Novella?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)