|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 1, if you are lost in Florence, whom should you ask for directions?
(a) A server at any restaurant.
(b) The guard at the Boboli.
(c) A policeman.
(d) Any passerby.
2. When were the statues that decorated the Santa Trinita bridge sculpted?
(a) The 1100s.
(b) The 1700s.
(c) Approximately 70 B.C.
(d) The 1500s.
3. As mentioned at the end of Chapter 1, who hid in the German Institute during World War II?
4. As mentioned in Chapter 3, what does the surname "Bevisangue" mean?
5. In what period did grotesquerie begin to become present in Florentine art?
(a) The Renaissance.
(b) The Romantic period.
(c) The Middle Ages.
(d) The Enlightment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought about the Donation of Constantine?
2. As mentioned in the end of Chapter 3, how long was medieval Florence at peace from political unrest?
3. Which group of people most commonly gets robbed in Florence?
4. As mentioned in Chapter 2, in Dante's Inferno, which Florentine is in Hell with the heretics and Epicureans?
5. When did the battle of Pistoria take place?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)