|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color scheme of the Baptistery?
(a) Grey and brown.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Pink and brown.
(d) Blue and gold.
2. Where did Buondelmonte de' Buondelmonti, the bridegroom mentioned in Chapter 2, die?
(a) The Uffizi.
(b) The Boboli.
(c) The Ponte Vecchio.
(d) The Piazza della Republica.
3. Who performed the "egg trick" described in Chapter 5?
(c) Pope Clement VII.
4. What is the object that is most frequently stolen in Florence?
5. The artist mentioned in the first paragraph of Chapter 4 is puzzling over what subject?
Short Answer Questions
1. As discussed in Chapter 3, who defiled Savonarola's pulpit?
2. What was the height limit of medieval Florentine towers?
3. What is Donatello's statue of John the Baptist as a boy called?
4. According to the author in Chapter 4, what artistic idea did the Venetians learn from the Florentines?
5. What is the bird of Florence?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)