|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "14: I, at the end of days"-“Coda: Me, and You”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What purpose does Schaffa give for taking the orogenes from Found Moon?
(a) Building a new house.
(c) A reward.
(d) A training exercise.
2. Where did Houwha grow up?
(a) Inside a lab in Syl Anagist.
(b) In the wilderness outside Syl Anagist.
(c) Inside a fortress at Corepoint.
(d) Nowhere, he was created fully-grown in a vat.
3. Where does the onyx obelisk go after the conflict in Corepoint?
(a) It floats in the sky.
(b) It goes into the Earth's Core.
(c) It perches on Mount Everest.
(d) It rests in the sea.
4. Why is Essun unable to visit Alabaster?
(a) He needs time to heal from becoming a stone eater.
(b) He has a contagious illness.
(c) He is very mad at her.
(d) He is dead.
5. Why must the people of Castrima cross the desert as quickly as possible?
(a) Monsters are chasing them.
(b) They must reach Rennanis before the Moon gets closer to Earth.
(c) They must cross before the Season is over.
(d) They do not have enough supplies to last the whole way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nassun fear will happen if she lets Steel take her to Corepoint?
2. What organ do the tuners and orogenes use for their powers?
3. How does the handyman at Found Moon describe Schaffa's treatment of Nassun?
4. Why does Nassun hesitate while commanding the Obelisk Gate?
5. With whom was Kelenli raised?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)