|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "14: I, at the end of days"-“Coda: Me, and You”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the onyx obelisk recognize in Essun that persuades it to side with her when she resists Nassun at Corepoint?
(a) Her need to make the world better.
(b) Her desire for destruction.
(c) Her exhaustion.
(d) Her massive power.
2. Where does Nassun sleep while in Corepoint?
(a) An apartment.
(b) Inside one of the pylons.
(c) A tent.
(d) Out in the streets.
3. What does Nassun use to defend herself from Umber and Nida?
(a) The onyx obelisk.
(b) The amethyst obelisk.
(c) The sapphire obelisk.
(d) The moonstone obelisk.
4. What route does the vehimal take from Old Man's Pucker?
(a) It crawls straight through the center of the Earth to the other side.
(b) It crawls around the equator of the Earth.
(c) It goes straight to the Moon.
(d) It crawls along the bottom of the ocean.
5. Why is Nassun unimpressed when she looks down the hole in the earth from Corepoint?
(a) It feeds and shelters no one.
(b) It is not very deep.
(c) It has no monsters inside it.
(d) It is not very dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Schaffa as he goes deeper into the deadciv ruin at Old Man's Pucker?
2. How did the tall woman offend Gallat at the Zero Site?
3. According to Hoa, why did Alabaster flee the Fulcrum?
4. What route will Castrima take to cross the desert?
5. What kind of precipitation must the people of Castrima endure?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)