|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Syl Anagist: Zero” – "13: Nassun and Essun on the dark side of the world" .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Kelenli explain her proficiency with the onyx obelisk to the other tuners?
(a) She has a piece of the onyx obelisk on her necklace.
(b) She was designed better than the tuners.
(c) She has been allowed to travel the world and visit the other obelisks.
(d) She worked harder than the tuners.
2. Who narrates the novel?
3. Why were the tuners disturbed by their first sight of a concrete building?
(a) They thought it looked unbearably ugly.
(b) Shaping stone was sacreligious to them.
(c) They found the surface rough and painful to touch.
(d) They were used to living in structures that are, themselves, alive.
4. Where must Schaffa and Nassun go to find the deadciv Station?
(b) The highroads.
(c) The Rifting.
(d) Old Man's Pucker.
5. How are the people of Castrima able to evade the desert's monsters?
(a) Essun uses orogeny to hide them.
(b) Danel fights all the monsters off.
(c) The monsters are not very hungry.
(d) Most of the monsters are sleeping underground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nassun chase Schaffa when he arises at Corepoint?
2. Why do Danel and Essun argue before crossing the desert?
3. Who was Tetlewhal's replacement?
4. Who watches over Nassun after she first settles in Corepoint?
5. How do Nassun and Schaffa reach the bottom of the deadciv ruins inside Old Man Pucker?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)