|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Syl Anagist: One” - "12: Nassun, not alone".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the people of Niess?
(a) They became the ruling class of Syl Anagist.
(b) They traveled to a different continent.
(c) They were conquered and scattered by invaders from Syl Anagist.
(d) They died in a mass famine.
2. Why does Essun need to get to Corepoint shortly after arriving in Rennanis?
(a) She is turning into stone.
(b) She is getting impatient.
(c) The Moon will be closest to the Earth and easiest to pull back into place.
(d) She is not ready to stop traveling.
3. What did Hoa do while the people of Castrima were in the desert?
(a) He killed slumbering monsters and dragged them to the surface for people to eat.
(b) He tried to knock the high roads down.
(c) He ignored them completely.
(d) He worked underground to help comfort the dying and protect the living.
4. What were the black vines at the amethyst obelisk's socket called?
(a) Needle threads.
(b) Life leeches.
(c) Drain cables.
5. Who killed Nassun's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Yaetr Innovator Dibars say he was concerned after he analyzes his findings on orogenes and the frequency of Seasons?
2. Which comm is Essun traveling with for the first part of the novel?
3. What is Geoarcanicity?
4. Why does Danel want to follow Essun on her trip to activate the Obelisk Gate?
5. How did the tuners prefer to communicate?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)