|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Syl Anagist: One” - "12: Nassun, not alone".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the handyman at Found Moon describe Schaffa's treatment of Nassun?
(a) He says Schaffa was apathetic.
(b) He says Schaffa was controlling.
(c) He says Schaffa was cruel.
(d) He says Schaffa was loving.
2. What is the relationship between tuners and orogenes?
(a) Tuners and orogenes have nothing to do with each other.
(b) Tuners were created to hunt and destroy orogenes.
(c) Tuners are descended from orogenes.
(d) Tuners are forebears of the orogenes.
3. Who are Nassun's companions on her journey from Found Moon?
(a) Ykka and Lerna.
(b) Steel and Schaffa.
(c) Tonkee and Hjarka.
(d) Nida and Umber.
4. Where is Hoa from originally?
(c) The Stillness.
(d) Syl Anagist.
5. To what did the people raising Kelenli attribute her every failure?
(a) Her upbringing.
(b) Her reading habits.
(c) Her heritage.
(d) Her peer influences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Essun suggest that the orogenes should stay awake all night as Castrima navigates the stone forest?
2. Who narrates the novel?
3. What does Lerna notice about Essun when they arrive at Rennanis?
4. Which body part does Essun allow to turn to stone when she is forced to use orogeny in the stone forest?
5. What purpose does Schaffa give for taking the orogenes from Found Moon?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)