|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "3: you, imbalanced" – "4: Nassun, wandering the wilderness".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Castrima?
2. What happens to the body of the man Ykka kills in "3: You, Imbalanced"?
(a) It is cannibalized.
(b) It is cremated.
(c) It is buried.
(d) It is mummified.
3. What purpose does Schaffa give for taking the orogenes from Found Moon?
(b) A training exercise.
(c) A reward.
(d) Building a new house.
4. Steel tried to get someone to activate the Obelisk Gate before Nassun. Who was it?
5. How do the people of Castrima contain the captive soldiers from Rennanis in the first two chapters of the novel?
(a) They confine them in wooden devices called prangers.
(b) They have all of the soldiers executed.
(c) They exile all of the soldiers.
(d) They keep the soldiers in a jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nassun use to defend herself from Umber and Nida?
2. What is the relationship between tuners and orogenes?
3. Why can Essun sense Nassun using magic and orogeny?
4. What does Nassun fear that Schaffa will do when they leave Found Moon?
5. Where is Hoa from originally?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)