|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Syl Anagist: Zero” – "13: Nassun and Essun on the dark side of the world" .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nassun give Schaffa water and broth?
(a) She does not want him to be uncomfortable once she is turned to stone and can no longer take care of him.
(b) She wants to use up the last of the supplies.
(c) Steel tells her she should give him some.
(d) He asks for some.
2. What happened to Gaewha after Syl Anagist fell?
(a) She died.
(b) She was lost in space.
(c) She became the stone eater Antimony.
(d) She turned into an obelisk.
3. Where does Nassun chase Schaffa when he arises at Corepoint?
(a) Back to the apartment.
(b) Back to the vehimal station.
(c) Through the streets of Corepoint.
(d) Into the tunnels of Warrant.
4. Where does Nassun sleep while in Corepoint?
(a) A tent.
(b) Out in the streets.
(c) An apartment.
(d) Inside one of the pylons.
5. Why is Essun unable to visit Alabaster?
(a) He needs time to heal from becoming a stone eater.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He has a contagious illness.
(d) He is very mad at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Castrima?
2. Who narrates the novel?
3. What happened to Maxixe and Essun's friend Crack?
4. What trait did Kelenli and the other turners share in common?
5. What did Kelenli wish to do with the tuners?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)