|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Syl Anagist: Zero” – "13: Nassun and Essun on the dark side of the world" .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the vehimal propel itself after Nassun summons it?
(a) It rolls on wheels.
(b) It flies on giant wings.
(c) It walks on hundreds of legs.
(d) It moves forward with giant cilia that poke from its side.
2. What will happen once Schaffa's corestone has been removed?
(a) He will get his memories back.
(b) He will go blind.
(c) He will become an orogene.
(d) He will die.
3. Where are the deadciv ruins containing the Station located?
(a) Amid the canopies of the forest's trees.
(b) In an invisible dome above Old Man's Pucker.
(c) Underneath Old Man's Pucker.
(d) Outside the outtermost ring of the caldera.
4. What material helped the Earth in its plan to take over the Obelisk Gate?
5. What does Schaffa say when he interrupts Nassun as she activates the Obelisk Gate?
(a) "Don't do it!" (355).
(b) "Good luck, Nassun!" (355).
(c) "Hello, little enemy" (355).
(d) "Make the end you need" (355).
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nassun unable to use her silver to pass through the forest at Old Man's Pucker?
2. What character does Gallat resemble in Hoa's memory?
3. Who is lost on Essun's trip to Corepoint?
4. What does Ykka do with the defiant soldier from Rennanis?
5. Who controls the contaminated Guardians that attack Nassun at Found Moon?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)