|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Syl Anagist: Two” - "10: Nassun, through the fire".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Nassun unable to use her silver to pass through the forest at Old Man's Pucker?
(a) Magic does not work on the creatures of this forest.
(b) She is afraid of turning into stone.
(c) She wants to save it for use on Schaffa.
(d) There may be Guardians nearby.
2. What happened to the people of Niess?
(a) They died in a mass famine.
(b) They traveled to a different continent.
(c) They became the ruling class of Syl Anagist.
(d) They were conquered and scattered by invaders from Syl Anagist.
3. Where does Hoa take Essun after revealing that a stone eater wants to eat Nassun?
(a) Jija's body in Found Moon.
(b) Nassun's location in Old Man's Pucker.
4. Why does the Earth want vengeance against humanity?
(a) Humans are too noisy.
(b) Humans mistreat the orogenes.
(c) Humans will not share their technology with him.
(d) Humans have stolen the Earth's life force.
5. What does Nassun fear that Schaffa will do when they leave Found Moon?
(a) Kill the orogenes of Found Moon.
(b) Abandon her at Found Moon.
(c) Tell her mother where she is.
(d) Scold her for what happened to her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Nassun and Schaffa camp before entering Old Man's Pucker?
2. What is unusual about the animals and plants in Old Man's Pucker?
3. Why do Danel and Essun argue before crossing the desert?
4. Yaetr Innovator Dibars described an orogene who turned partially to stone, just like Essun. What became of that orogene?
5. What is the relationship between tuners and orogenes?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)