|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Syl Anagist: Two” - "10: Nassun, through the fire".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Tetlewhal's replacement?
2. What did Kelenli want to be?
(a) A geomester.
(b) A Conductor.
(c) The leader of Syl Anagist.
(d) The last Niess lorist.
3. What character does Gallat resemble in Hoa's memory?
4. What happens when the people of Castrima reach the end of the desert?
(a) The soldiers betray the rest of the comm and hold a mutiny.
(b) The comm falls apart and chooses a new head woman.
(c) Essun leaves to find Nassun.
(d) Everyone scatters to forage before reuniting at an abandoned farm.
5. To what did Houwha say he felt allegiance during the field trip through Syl Anagist?
(a) Dead cities.
(c) Syl Anagist.
(d) The obelisks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yaetr Innovator Dibars described an orogene who turned partially to stone, just like Essun. What became of that orogene?
2. What route will Castrima take to cross the desert?
3. Where does Hoa take Essun after revealing that a stone eater wants to eat Nassun?
4. How did Kelenli walk among the crowd of Syl Anagist?
5. The Leadership families of Yumenes believed that the world was once ruled by whom or what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)