"Prologue: Me When I was I" - "Syl Anagist: Five"
1. Who narrates the novel?
2. Where is Hoa from originally?
(a) Syl Anagist.
(c) The Stillness.
3. To what does Hoa compare his dwelling in the land where he was created?
(a) A workplace.
(b) A prison.
(c) A school.
(d) A home.
4. From where is Hoa narrating the novel?
(b) The briar patch.
(c) The heart of a volcano.
5. Who does Hoa credit with destroying Syl Anagist?
(d) The vehimals.
6. Which comm is Essun traveling with for the first part of the novel?
(c) Found Moon.
7. What is wrong with Essun's arm when she wakes up at the beginning of the novel?
(a) It has been turned to stone.
(b) It has been broken.
(c) It has been burnt.
(d) It has been chopped off.
8. Where are Essun's caretakers headed when she wakes up from her coma?
(d) Found Moon.
9. How does Essun get rid of her arm?
(a) She lets Hoa eat it.
(b) She has Lerna heal it.
(c) She shatters it with a sledgehammer.
(d) She gets a prosthetic.
This section contains 5,706 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)