|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Molly marry at the end of this novel?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Monk's reaction to Molly's emotional nature in regard to her mother?
3. Which of the following characters kneels by Sam?
(a) Sally Anne.
4. What color is the car that runs Sam over?
5. What was contained in the contents of the package that arrived for Molly?
(a) It contained a journal written by Sam.
(b) It contained instructions on steps she must take.
(c) It contained a brochure and flight information.
(d) It contained a newspaper article describing Sam's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following feelings did Trevor experience upon learning of Sam's death in regard to his feelings for Molly?
2. How does Sally Anne feel about her drunken fight?
3. What does Sally Anne do that causes Molly to get up and leave the room completely?
4. How does Molly spend the rest of her day after Sam leaves her?
5. What accusation does Wallace make to Molly?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the sexual relationship between Monk and Molly.
2. How has the relationship between Molly and Jennifer changed?
3. What does Molly confront Sam about that she says he mislead her on and what does he say about this?
4. What does Sam confess was his real deception?
5. What causes Sam to stop abruptly in annoyance?
6. How does Molly describe Monk and how does she feel around him?
7. What are two reasons that Molly and Sally Anne get into a violent brawl?
8. What is contained in the package that arrives for Molly?
9. What happens that causes Trevor to express delight in relation to Sam?
10. Why is Wallace very angry with Molly when she returns to the hotel?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)