|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accusation does Wallace make to Molly?
(a) He accused her of sending the KGB to interview him.
(b) He accused her of telling Monk that he was a spy.
(c) He accused her of telling the newspaper to fire him.
(d) He accused her of telling Sallie Anne that she loved him.
2. What part of the story of the day's happenings does Molly omit when talking to Monk?
(a) She omits the part about her flight.
(b) She omits the part about making breakfast for her father.
(c) She omits the part about Wallace coming with Sally Anne.
(d) She omits the part about Sally Anne having a knife.
3. Where does Molly tell Ivor he should say Molly is?
(a) He doesn't know.
(d) At the hospital.
4. Where is Molly taken after she leaves the scene with Sam's body?
(c) Her own home.
(d) Parent's home.
5. Why does Molly leave the hospital before visiting hours are over?
(a) She leaves early to go and meet Trevor.
(b) She leaves early to pick up her father.
(c) She leaves early to get dinner for her father.
(d) She leaves early to go and see Monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Molly and Sally Anne for dinner?
2. What does Molly do to the door of her hotel room as she leaves?
3. Who does Molly marry at the end of this novel?
4. What is an example of a familiar gesture that Sam does which helps Molly to be able to relate to him better?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Monk's reaction to Molly's emotional nature in regard to her mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Wallace presses Molly for information and what does Molly tell him?
2. How does Molly get the locals to stop bothering her at the café?
3. What are two reasons that Molly and Sally Anne get into a violent brawl?
4. Describe how Trevor feels about Molly.
5. Describe how Molly finds the plane and who she finds on the plane?
6. What does the tension described by the author between Jennifer and Molly create for the reader?
7. Why does Molly walk out of the hospital when her father praises Sam?
8. How has the relationship between Molly and Jennifer changed?
9. What does Molly confront Sam about that she says he mislead her on and what does he say about this?
10. Why didn't Wallace and Sally Anne leave Bucharest with Molly and Aspinall?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)