|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molly's father tell her he dreamed about?
(a) He dreamed that Molly left him.
(b) He dreamed that Danny died.
(c) He dreamed that his wife died.
(d) He dreamed that Sam was a spy.
2. Which of the following words best describes the interaction between Molly and Jennifer in the supermarket?
3. Who informed Molly's father about the events that have transpired in regard to Sam?
(a) Sally Anne.
4. Who wakes up Molly on the plane?
(d) Sally Anne.
5. What emotion does Molly believe Sally Anne has for her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sam say he is wanted?
2. How long does Molly wait for Sam at the café before she begins to worry?
3. What steps does Molly take to try and obtain a settlement to help her pay her daily expenses?
4. Which of the following characters does Molly accuse of killing Sam?
5. What does Ivor do that causes Molly to walk outside of the hospital for a moment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the sexual relationship between Monk and Molly.
2. What are two reasons that Molly and Sally Anne get into a violent brawl?
3. What conflict is discovered as Molly attempts to leave Russia?
4. Why didn't Wallace and Sally Anne leave Bucharest with Molly and Aspinall?
5. Why is Wallace very angry with Molly when she returns to the hotel?
6. What causes Sam to stop abruptly in annoyance?
7. How does Molly get the locals to stop bothering her at the café?
8. How has the relationship between Molly and Jennifer changed?
9. What is contained in the package that arrives for Molly?
10. How does Molly feel about Trevor when she finds out that he has left Jennifer for her?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)