|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters sticks up for Molly to Wallace?
(d) Sally Anne.
2. Which character has entered Molly's bedroom while she was taking a bath?
(b) Sally Anne.
3. Where does Sam ask Molly to go?
4. How does Sally Anne arrive at Molly's door?
(a) She is abusive.
(b) She is drunk.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She is carrying a weapon.
5. Which of the following describes the overall tone of Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters urges Molly to leave the scene with Sam's body?
2. What accusation does Wallace make to Molly?
3. What does Ivor do that causes Molly to walk outside of the hospital for a moment?
4. Which of the following words best describes the interaction between Molly and Jennifer in the supermarket?
5. Who wakes up Molly on the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Molly walk out of the hospital when her father praises Sam?
2. What are two reasons that Molly and Sally Anne get into a violent brawl?
3. How does Sally Anne feel as Molly walks out of the bathroom naked?
4. What does Molly's father's dream signify and what does the fact that it becomes a joke signify?
5. What does the newspaper article about Sam's death save Molly from?
6. How does Molly get the locals to stop bothering her at the café?
7. Describe the sexual relationship between Monk and Molly.
8. What is contained in the package that arrives for Molly?
9. How has the relationship between Molly and Jennifer changed?
10. Describe how Trevor feels about Molly.
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)