|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of how Molly acts with Wallace in relation to the claims he makes about Sam?
2. Which of the following describes how Trevor reacted to Molly's admirers?
3. What does Monk do for Molly to make her feel better after he breaks bad news to her?
(a) He takes her out for dinner.
(b) He provides her with a weapon.
(c) He cooks her Irish Stew.
(d) He listens to her talk about her childhood.
4. At what time does Molly receive a phone call where the line is distorted and unclear?
(a) 2 AM.
(b) 5 AM.
(d) 1 PM.
5. Who does Wally take Molly to see at a nearby hotel?
(a) Sally Anne Hibbert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly threaten to accuse Monk of when she finds him upstairs?
2. Who arrives at Molly's parents' house after her father leaves for work?
3. What does Molly tell Sam's boss about him?
4. Which of the following is a synonym for incredulous?
5. What causes Molly's dad to show distress when her mother goes into the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the test results on Molly's mother indicate?
2. What does Molly's dad tell her about her mother and how does she react to the information?
3. How does Molly realize that her husband has arrived and what does he do that makes her furious?
4. What were the purposes the author provided for the marriage that was eventually called off between Molly and Trevor?
5. Where did Molly meet Sam? Describe their relationship.
6. What does Molly do to show her distrust of journalists?
7. Describe Molly's reaction to Aspinall throughout the chapter.
8. Describe the manner in which Monk reveals the truth about Sam to Molly.
9. What information about Sam does Monk share with Molly?
10. How do Iain and Jean react to learning the truth about Sam and what does Monk say about their reaction?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)