|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters sticks up for Molly to Wallace?
(d) Sally Anne.
2. What confession does Molly make to Trevor after they drop off her father?
(a) Molly confesses her idea for escaping London.
(b) Molly confesses her secrets about Sam.
(c) Molly confesses her love of Trevor.
(d) Molly confesses her worries about her mother.
3. Which of the following characters does Molly unintentionally meet at the supermarket?
4. How does Sally Anne arrive at Molly's door?
(a) She is abusive.
(b) She is drunk.
(c) She is carrying a weapon.
(d) She is crying.
5. Where does Sam say he is wanted?
6. What does Molly do to the door of her hotel room as she leaves?
(a) She leaves a note for Sam on it.
(b) She leaves the door open.
(c) She hangs a sign on it for housekeeping.
(d) She displays a Do Not Disturb sign.
7. What do the locals at the café attempt to do to Molly?
(a) Relieve her.
(b) Communicate with her.
(c) Guide her to Sam.
(d) Intimidate her.
8. Where does Molly tell Ivor he should say Molly is?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) At the hospital.
9. Which of the following is not true about Trevor?
(a) He is in love with Jennifer.
(b) He is angry and hurt.
(c) He holds a deep emotional attachment to Molly.
(d) He wants to marry Molly.
10. Why does Jennifer tell Molly that Trevor will not be taking her and her father to the hospital that evening?
(a) They are going away.
(b) She doesn't trust Molly.
(c) She does not want him to spend time with Molly.
(d) They are having dinner guests.
11. Which of the following characters kneels by Sam?
(b) Sally Anne.
12. Which of the following descriptors best describes Trevor?
13. How does Molly spend the rest of her day after Sam leaves her?
(a) She goes back to her hotel and cries.
(b) She looks for Wallace and Sally Anne.
(c) She tries to contact Monk.
(d) She spends it as a tourist.
14. What does Sam do when Molly asks him about Sally Anne?
(a) He tells her he loves her.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He apologizes.
(d) He walks away from her.
15. In what way do Sam and Sally walk together?
(a) He physically forces her.
(b) He guides her.
(c) She grabs his arm and pulls him.
(d) In silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes the overall tone of Chapter 22?
2. Why does Sam tell Molly that he slept with Sally Anne?
3. Who does Molly marry at the end of this novel?
4. What happens which interrupts Molly and Trevor's conversation?
5. Which word describes how Sam feels at hearing the message Molly delivers from Wallace?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)