|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Molly and Sally Anne for dinner?
2. What happens which interrupts Molly and Trevor's conversation?
(a) Sam shows up unexpectedly.
(b) Molly receives a call from her father.
(c) The police arrive.
(d) Jennifer arrives.
3. Which character has entered Molly's bedroom while she was taking a bath?
(a) Sally Anne.
4. Which of the following characters sticks up for Molly to Wallace?
(d) Sally Anne.
5. What reason, besides seeing Sam, does Sally Anne give for wanting Molly to cooperate with Wallace?
(a) So she can meet Monk.
(b) So Molly will be discredited.
(c) So she can cash in on her story.
(d) So that Molly will be out of her life forever.
6. Where does Molly tell her parents she will be going?
(a) To work as a typist.
(b) To visit Sam.
(c) Back home.
(d) Off on an adventure.
7. Who calls Molly and abuses her mercilessly over the phone line?
(a) Sally Anne.
8. What does Molly do with her father the night before her mother's surgery?
(a) She takes him to her home.
(b) She takes him to his club.
(c) She takes him to a pub for a drink.
(d) She takes him for a walk in the park.
9. Why does Molly leave the hospital before visiting hours are over?
(a) She leaves early to go and see Monk.
(b) She leaves early to pick up her father.
(c) She leaves early to get dinner for her father.
(d) She leaves early to go and meet Trevor.
10. How does Molly feel when she is outside of the hospital escaping Ivor for a few minutes?
11. Which best describes Molly's state as she wandered around Bucharest for the rest of the day?
12. What does Molly find that shocks her when she gets up the next morning?
(a) She sees Wallace and Sally Anne waiting for her.
(b) She sees Iain in her home.
(c) She sees that Monk has left her a note of farewell.
(d) She sees an article in the newspaper about the previous day's events.
13. Who is following Molly on foot with the hopes to see Sam?
(b) Monk .
(d) Wallace and Sally Anne.
14. Why is the plane Molly gets on virtually deserted?
(a) It was reserved just for her.
(b) There is a strike.
(c) She doesn't know.
(d) Monk removed the other passengers.
15. Which word describes how Sam feels at hearing the message Molly delivers from Wallace?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sally Anne feel about her drunken fight?
2. Who appears in the doorway at the end of Chapter 18?
3. When was the flight scheduled to leave for Bucharest?
4. Where is Molly taken after she leaves the scene with Sam's body?
5. Which of the following descriptors are used to describe the experience between Molly and Trevor in his car?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)