|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Molly handle Monk's information about Sam?
(a) With outrage.
(b) With abusive language.
(c) With denial.
(d) With disbelief.
2. Who does Aspinall encourage Molly to call?
3. Where did Monk get the information about the fact that Sam is a spy?
4. Which of the following best describes how Molly treats the person who arrives at her door after Sam leaves?
(d) With anger.
5. In what time period does this story occur?
(a) World War II.
(b) Vietnam era.
(c) World War I.
(d) Cold War.
6. Which of the following characters confronts Molly after she arrives home from the hospital?
7. Where did Sam's ship have to stop due to engine trouble?
8. Who does Wally take Molly to see at a nearby hotel?
(d) Sally Anne Hibbert.
9. What regret does Molly think about as she watches her home being searched?
(a) Not going to the theatre more often.
(b) Not living in a big city.
(c) Not marrying Trevor.
(d) Not having a more experimental relationship.
10. Who comes to the house to speak to Molly?
(a) Danny and Ivor.
(b) Monk and Aspinall.
(c) Sam and a colleague.
(d) Ian and Jean.
11. What does Aspinall ask to do?
(a) See the upstairs and the basement.
(b) Use the phone and see the garage.
(c) See in the garage and upstairs.
(d) See the upstairs and use the phone.
12. What does Molly tell Sam's boss about him?
(a) He is at the police station.
(b) He is very ill.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He has left her.
13. What operation did Sam have that Molly was unaware of?
(d) Plastic surgery.
14. What does Molly threaten to accuse Monk of when she finds him upstairs?
15. Who did Molly move in with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aspinall do to try to calm Molly down?
2. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term asylum as used in the following sentence: The man had been seeking asylum in Russia.
3. Which of the following describes how Trevor reacted to Molly's admirers?
4. Which of the following terms best describes the character of Sam?
5. Which character does Ivor remind Molly of?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)