|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Trevor come over to Molly's parents' home?
(a) He comes to visit with Molly.
(b) He comes to drive them to the hospital.
(c) He comes to take the dog for a walk.
(d) He comes to take them to the club.
2. How does Sally Anne arrive at Molly's door?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She is carrying a weapon.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She is abusive.
3. What does Monk believe Sam used as an excuse for meetings?
(a) Meeting friends.
(b) Writing articles.
(c) Researching leads.
(d) Dog walking.
4. What does Molly think the person who arrives at her door after Sam leaves is?
5. How does Monk respond to Molly's angry tones about the stranger she observed the previous night?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Molly and her mother not talk about?
2. What regret does Molly think about as she watches her home being searched?
3. What did Sam drive over and carelessly ruin?
4. What job had Molly held during this time in her life?
5. How does Wallace say he will present Sam?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)