|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what time period does this story occur?
(a) Cold War.
(b) Vietnam era.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
2. What does Aspinall do to try to calm Molly down?
(a) Make her tea.
(b) Offered to call a neighbor.
(c) Held her as she cried.
(d) Reassure her nothing is wrong.
3. What type of club does Ivor usually go to?
4. In which country did Molly grow up?
5. What causes Molly's dad to show distress when her mother goes into the hospital?
(a) Molly's short temper.
(b) Uncertainty of the situation.
(c) Lack of communication.
(d) Doctor's unprofessional behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ian and Jean respond to the news about Sam?
2. What profession does Wallace have?
3. Who calls Molly's house at the end of Chapter 4?
4. Where does Sam tell Molly he thinks Sam is located?
5. Why does Molly refuse to stay at Jean's house?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)