|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Molly's parents' house after her father leaves for work?
2. What do Molly's thoughts center on while she heads off to meet with Monk?
(a) Finding more information about Trevor and Jennifer.
(b) Her mother's health.
(c) Seeing Sam again.
(d) Hiding the meeting from her family and friends.
3. Which of the following is a synonym for incredulous?
4. What does Molly believe caused Sam to lose his sexual appetite?
(a) Constantly being watched.
(b) Trying for a baby.
(c) Molly's family.
(d) Stress of the spy life.
5. Why does Sam tell Molly that he slept with Sally Anne?
(a) He did it to allow him to have children.
(b) He did it out of necessity.
(c) He did it to help her out.
(d) He did it to hurt Molly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Molly and abuses her mercilessly over the phone line?
2. What does Aspinall show Molly to convince her he is not a salesman?
3. Which of the following characters confronts Molly after she arrives home from the hospital?
4. Which of the following terms best describes how Trevor felt about the fact that Molly ended their relationship?
5. What does Sally Anne call Wallace?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)