|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sally Anne do that causes Molly to get up and leave the room completely?
(a) Hits on Wallace.
(b) Makes loud and rude comments.
(c) Talks about Sam being a spy.
(d) Drinks heavily.
2. What action does Trevor do while at the hospital that surprises Molly?
(a) He drops them off and then leaves.
(b) He smokes.
(c) He flirts with the nurses.
(d) He cries on her shoulder.
3. What does Sally Anne call Wallace?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for Molly's mother when she sees her again in Doncaster?
(c) Worn down.
5. What type of club does Ivor usually go to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Molly sit with at dinner?
2. Who appears in the doorway at the end of Chapter 18?
3. How does Molly feel when her father tells her of her mother's poor health?
4. What does Molly do after she looks at Sally Anne's engagement and wedding rings?
5. What does Molly believe caused Sam to lose his sexual appetite?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)