|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes how Molly's mother felt about Sam's time away from home?
(a) It was inappropriate.
(b) It was necessary.
(c) It was appropriate.
(d) It was unnecessary.
2. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for Molly's mother when she sees her again in Doncaster?
(b) Worn down.
3. What does Molly believe caused Sam to lose his sexual appetite?
(a) Constantly being watched.
(b) Molly's family.
(c) Stress of the spy life.
(d) Trying for a baby.
4. What does Sally Anne do that causes Molly to get up and leave the room completely?
(a) Talks about Sam being a spy.
(b) Drinks heavily.
(c) Makes loud and rude comments.
(d) Hits on Wallace.
5. Who does Wally take Molly to see at a nearby hotel?
(b) Sally Anne Hibbert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is quite dependent on his wife?
2. Which of the following do Molly and her mother not talk about?
3. What type of club does Ivor usually go to?
4. Who does Molly sit with at dinner?
5. Which of the following best describes how Molly feels while on the plane?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)