1. Which of the following is the known occupation of Sam in this story?
2. For what country is Sam a spy?
3. In what time period does this story occur?
(a) World War II.
(b) Vietnam era.
(c) World War I.
(d) Cold War.
4. What type of car does Sam drive?
5. What did Sam drive over and carelessly ruin?
(b) Fender of his car.
(d) Clean laundry.
6. How does Sam answers Molly's questions?
(a) He suddenly runs back out to the car.
(b) He sits down to answer them.
(c) He ignores her questions.
(d) With apologies.
7. What does Molly quiz Sam about when he comes in the house after running over her rose bushes?
(a) Why he is home at all.
(b) His great hurry.
(c) His demolition of her rose bushes.
(d) His lack of a nice welcome home.
This section contains 4,384 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)