• The story opens with the main character, Molly, washing dishes at the sink when she hears the front door open.
• She looks outside and sees that her husband carelessly ruined one of her rosebushes as he parked his car in the driveway.
• Sam immediately goes upstairs while Molly gets angrier.
• When Sam comes back down stairs, Molly gives him grief about ruining her rose bush. Sam apologizes.
• Molly asks him why he is a big hurry but Sam ignores her questions.
• Sam leaves the house, making more of a mess both in the house and in her garden.
• Molly watches the car drive away.
• Right after Sam leaves, a young man named Aspinall arrives at Molly's home.
• Molly believes him to be a salesman and treats him in an unfriendly manner.
• The conversation turns awkward when he shows her his badge and asks her questions about...
This section contains 2,204 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)