|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Viv describe Sluggsy's eyes?
2. Who does the man say he is working for?
(a) A furniture company
(b) A bank
(c) An insurance company
(d) A hospital
3. How do the two men want their eggs?
4. What kind of game does Sluggsy say is over?
(a) Doctors and nurses
(b) Hide and seek
(d) Cowboys and Indians
5. What does the man say he has come to do at the hotel?
(a) Inspect the kitchens
(b) Take some food
(c) Fix a heater
(d) Write an inventory
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sluggsy say Viv is as fresh as?
2. What does Sluggsy chew while looking at Viv in the shower?
3. What reason does Viv give for the vacancy sign being on?
4. What was the name of the gang that Bond had dealings with in his last operation?
5. What does Bond tell Viv is his job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Viv see in the cupboard?
2. What does Bond tell Viv about himself?
3. How does bond help Viv at the beginning of this section?
4. Summarize the seventh section.
5. Summarize the tenth section.
6. How does Viv prepare to attack the two men?
7. Describe the character of James Bond.
8. How does the man at the front door persuade Viv to let him in?
9. Summarize the ninth section.
10. How does Viv react to the two men's criminal behavior?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)