|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Horror hold to Viv as she opens the door?
(a) A knife
(b) An ice pick
(c) A hammer
(d) A gun
2. What does horror do when Viv searches him?
(a) Kicks Viv
(b) Shoots Sluggsy
(c) Takes Viv hostage
(d) Throws the TV at Bond
3. What does Sluggsy throw at Bond?
(a) A radio
(b) A television
(c) A knife
(d) A book
4. What does Viv say an American would have said instead of puncture?
(a) A deflation
(b) A flat
(c) A gash
(d) A squeeze
5. Where does Bond tell Viv to wait?
(a) The lobby
(b) The car
(c) The carport
(d) The woods
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond want Viv to do before he goes to bed?
2. What does Horror do to Viv for not cooperating?
3. What is the man's name?
4. What does Bond promise Viv he will do?
5. What does Viv hide in her pants?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the sixth section.
2. Summarize the eighth section.
3. How does Bond deal with the two men?
4. What does Bond tell Viv about himself?
5. How does Viv try to escape?
6. Why does Sluggsy not rape Viv?
7. What does Viv tell Bond at the door?
8. Describe Horror's character.
9. How does Viv upset Sluggsy again at the end of the section?
10. How does Sluggsy force Viv to put down the chair?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)