|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Viv's first language?
2. What does Viv eat for supper the day before the Phanceys leave?
(a) Jam sandwiches
(b) Bacon and egg sandwiches
(c) Egg benedict
(d) Beans on toast
3. What is the name of the motel Viv works at?
(a) Jolly Times
(b) Faraway Eyes
(c) Dreamy Pines
(d) Fun and Frolics
4. Where does Mrs. Phancey say Mr. Phancey can work off his urges?
(a) East Street
(b) West Street
(c) 121st Street
(d) 42nd Street
5. What kind of animal does Viv say she was before she met Kurt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Viv doing when someone knocks on the door?
2. What does Viv compare Quebec to?
3. What does Viv hope the electric shock has not burned off?
4. What did Viv's letters to Derek end with?
5. What item of her clothes does Viv wash?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Derek and Viv go after the theater?
2. Describe Viv's character.
3. How do Viv and Kurt become close?
4. Why does Viv have to stay an extra night at the motel?
5. Describe Viv's final trip to Windsor.
6. What happens when Viv turns on the vacancy sign?
7. Describe Viv's trip to Windsor.
8. Summarize the fifth section.
9. Summarize the first section.
10. Summarize the fourth section.
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)