|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Phancey say will happen if Viv does not stay?
(a) She will lock her in the freezer
(b) She won't get paid
(c) She will call the police
(d) She pay her half of her wages
2. Where does Mr. Sanguinetti live?
3. Who does Mrs. Phancey say can give Viv a reference?
(a) Mr. Thomas
(b) Mr. Sanguetti
(c) Mr. Phancey
4. What is Mr. Phancey's first name?
5. What kind of alcoholic beverage does Viv drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Trude's father a professor of?
2. What music does Viv say Kurt did not like?
3. What does Viv ask Mrs. Phancey for?
4. What does Viv say the Phanceys had paid off?
5. What city in England did Viv live in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the third section.
2. Why does it take Viv two weeks to travel only 200 miles?
3. What does Viv do for the two years after she breaks up with Derek?
4. Why does Viv have to stay an extra night at the motel?
5. Why does Viv not want to stay another night at the motel?
6. Summarize the fifth section.
7. Why does Viv's aunt not like the idea of Viv driving to Florida on a Vespa?
8. Summarize the first section.
9. Describe the Dreamy Pines Motor Court motel.
10. Why does Viv decide to move away from London?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)