|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city in England did Viv live in?
2. What music does Viv say Kurt did not like?
3. What is Viv doing when someone knocks on the door?
(a) Watching TV
(c) Making food
4. What is the capital of New York state?
5. What state does Route 9 take Viv into?
(a) New York
(b) New Jersey
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viv eat for supper the day before the Phanceys leave?
2. What is Viv's job at the motel?
3. What American state does Viv want to travel to?
4. What is the name of Viv's manager?
5. What part of her body does Viv think is too big?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does it take Viv two weeks to travel only 200 miles?
2. What view does Viv now take of her failed romances?
3. Describe Viv's upbringing.
4. Summarize the second section.
5. How do the Phanceys persuade Viv to stay another night?
6. How do things change between Derek and Viv when Derek goes to Oxford?
7. Summarize the fifth section.
8. What does Viv do for the two years after she breaks up with Derek?
9. Where do Derek and Viv go after the theater?
10. Describe the Dreamy Pines Motor Court motel.
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)