|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Bond say has the most usual come-over route?
2. What does Viv hide in her pants?
(a) A glass
(b) A knife
(c) An icepick
(d) A gun
3. What reason does Viv give for the vacancy sign being on?
(a) It was an mistake
(b) She needed some light
(c) She turned it on for the police
(d) She thinks it is pretty
4. Why does Viv have to make the men more food?
(a) They want to see her work
(b) They expect more people
(c) Their food is cold
(d) They are still hungry
5. Who does Viv think her visitors are?
6. What is Viv wearing on her feet?
(a) High heels
7. What animal does Viv say she feels as weak as?
(a) A snail
(b) A foal
(c) A kitten
(d) A puppy
8. Where is Viv when she regains consciousness?
(a) In a bath tub
(b) Behind reception
(c) On the cafe floor
(d) In a shower
9. What does Horror order Viv to do?
(a) Make food
(b) Lie on the floor
(d) Sing a song
10. What does Viv make the two men to drink?
11. Who does the man say he is working for?
(a) A hospital
(b) A bank
(c) A furniture company
(d) An insurance company
12. What does Bond show Viv how to do?
(a) Barricade the door
(b) Kill with her hands
(c) Throw a knife
(d) Shoot a gun
13. Who did Bond arrest in Toronto?
(a) The leader of the Spangled gang
(b) The head of SMERSH
(c) The leader of SPECTRE
(d) A Russian agent
14. What does the man say he has come to do at the hotel?
(a) Write an inventory
(b) Inspect the kitchens
(c) Take some food
(d) Fix a heater
15. What city is Bond traveling to?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sluggsy say Viv is as fresh as?
2. What was the nationality of the man who was targeted by SPECTRE?
3. What does Viv say Bond weighs up the two criminals like?
4. What famous operation does Bond mention to Viv?
5. What is Horror's name short for?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)