|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Horror's name short for?
2. What animal does Viv say she feels as weak as?
(a) A snail
(b) A puppy
(c) A foal
(d) A kitten
3. What was Boris' job?
(a) Intelligence agent
(b) Naval constructor
(c) Army private
(d) Russian spy
4. What kind of gun does Sluggsy fire at Bond?
(c) Shot gun
(d) Machine gun
5. What kind of game does Sluggsy say is over?
(b) Cowboys and Indians
(c) Doctors and nurses
(d) Hide and seek
6. What kind of guy does Sluggsy call Horror?
(a) A psycho
(b) A hippie
(c) A mobster
(d) A rocker
7. Why can the light not be an automatic light?
(a) There are no automatic lights
(b) The cupboard door is not open
(c) The bulbs have blown
(d) Sluggsy turned off the electricity
8. Where does Viv run to?
(a) The carpark
(b) The woods
(c) The lake
(d) The highway
9. What does Bond want Viv to do before he goes to bed?
(a) Cook him food
(b) Make him coffee
(c) Wash his feet
(d) Read him the newspaper
10. What are Sluggsy and Horror carrying?
11. What color overalls does Viv put on?
12. What does Viv make the two men to drink?
13. Where is Viv when she regains consciousness?
(a) On the cafe floor
(b) Behind reception
(c) In a bath tub
(d) In a shower
14. How does Viv describe Sluggsy's eyes?
15. What does Viv hit Horror with?
(a) A rock
(b) An ice pick
(c) A brick
(d) A chair
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Viv wearing on her feet?
2. Who does Viv say looks at her with knowing eyes?
3. What is the man's name?
4. What have Horror and Sluggsy done to the hotel?
5. Who does the man say he is working for?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)