|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Phancey say can give Viv a reference?
(b) Mr. Phancey
(c) Mr. Sanguetti
(d) Mr. Thomas
2. Which of the following types of films does the cinema not play?
(a) Gangster film
3. What kind of fish do Derek and Viv eat at the Hotel de Paris?
4. Who told Viv her behind stuck out too much?
(a) Her aunt
(b) English girls
(d) James Bond
5. Where does Mr. Sanguinetti live?
6. What does Viv eat for supper the day before the Phanceys leave?
(a) Jam sandwiches
(b) Bacon and egg sandwiches
(c) Egg benedict
(d) Beans on toast
7. What is the name of the motel Viv works at?
(a) Jolly Times
(b) Dreamy Pines
(c) Faraway Eyes
(d) Fun and Frolics
8. Who does Kurt Rainier work for?
9. What did Viv's letters to Derek end with?
(a) Fondest farewell
(b) Hugs and kisses
(c) Love and kisses
(d) Missing you
10. What does Viv hope will be dry by the morning?
(a) Her clothes
(b) Her scooter
(c) The lake
(d) The roads
11. What does Viv help Kurt organize?
(a) His wedding
(b) His will
(c) A dinner party
(d) A festival
12. What does Viv ask Mrs. Phancey for?
(a) A reference
(c) A book
(d) A dress
13. In what German city does Viv meet Kurt?
14. Where does Viv say the monsters came from?
15. Which of the following does Viv not visit?
(a) Disney World
(b) Indian Resverations
(d) Adventure Towns
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work does Viv hope to find in Florida?
2. What is Viv's first language?
3. Where do Derek and Viv eat scrambled eggs and drink coffee?
4. What is Viv doing when someone knocks on the door?
5. What does Viv try to turn on?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)