|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is liquor in the hotel delivered from?
(a) Lake George
(b) Lake Thomas
(c) Lake Franklin
(d) Lake Washington
2. What is the capital of New York state?
3. What does Viv say the Phanceys had paid off?
(a) The gas company
(b) The telephone company
(c) The televison company
(d) The electric company
4. What is the name of Kurt's fiance?
5. What American state does Viv want to travel to?
(a) New Jersey
(c) New York
6. What does Viv help Kurt organize?
(a) A festival
(b) His wedding
(c) His will
(d) A dinner party
7. What does Viv say she will never call a mirror again?
(a) My point of view
(b) Looking glass
(c) Peeping Tom
8. What city in England did Viv live in?
9. What kind of bulletin does Viv listen to on the radio?
(a) Crime bulletin
(b) Political bulletin
(c) Storm bulletin
(d) Traffic bulletin
10. What kind of animal does Viv say she was before she met Kurt?
11. Which of the following sports does Derek like to play?
12. Why does Viv think she cannot survive in what she calls the big jungle?
(a) She is too simple
(b) She cannot learn the language
(c) She is too poor
(d) She is too depressed
13. What does Viv eat for supper the day before the Phanceys leave?
(a) Egg benedict
(b) Jam sandwiches
(c) Bacon and egg sandwiches
(d) Beans on toast
14. What newspaper does Viv mention in this chapter?
(a) New York Times
(b) Chicago Tribune
(c) San Francisco Chronicle
(d) New York Post
15. What city does Viv have her scooter shipped to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of alcoholic beverage does Viv drink?
2. Who does Viv keep her affair with Derek from?
3. What is Mr. Phancey's first name?
4. What radio station does Viv listen to?
5. What did Viv's letters to Derek start with?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)