Part One, Me, Chapter 1, Scaredy Cat
1. What country does Viv say she was running away from?
2. What city in England did Viv live in?
3. What kind of trees does Viv hate?
(a) Horse chestnut
(b) Weeping willow
(c) Silver birch
4. What city in Canada does Viv live in?
5. What does Viv say she will never call a mirror again?
(b) My point of view
(c) Looking glass
(d) Peeping Tom
6. What is the capital of New York state?
7. What is Viv's job at the motel?
8. What is the name of Viv's manager?
(a) Mr. Horror
(b) Mr. Toms
(c) Mr. Sluggsy
(d) Mr. Phancey
9. Where does Viv say the monsters came from?
10. What newspaper does Viv mention in this chapter?
(a) New York Post
(b) New York Times
(c) Chicago Tribune
(d) San Francisco Chronicle
11. What word do people use instead of motel?
(a) Motor court
(d) Drive in room
This section contains 3,002 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)