|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Naples: August 2060.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Giuliani informs Sandoz that Sofia was a ______________________ and that this fact would affect the credibility of the findings.
(d) Child prostitute.
2. What does the presence of the moon(s) indicate about the planet that Quinn has found as they are traveling through space?
(a) The planet is dead.
(b) It is the one.
(c) It can sustain life.
(d) This planet is like Jupiter.
3. After the discovery of the transmission, who falls asleep dreaming about being alone in the dark, in a small place that had a door that opened to reveal light?
4. All of the new babies being born keep the group's mind off their loss, but Sandoz describes this as the fatal __________.
5. Who asks Father Sandoz for assistance in learning how to cope with celibacy during their time on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hlavin is beyond words when he receives a beautiful ______________ with aromatic kernels from Supaari.
2. Sandoz continues to try to recover, trying to eat _____________ on the day that Candotti comes to visit again.
3. When Sandoz leaves Edward, he asks about God's refusal of __________ good faith sacrifice in the Bible.
4. How long does Giuliani give Sandoz to recover and to treat his body well before he has to share his experiences with others?
5. Marc notes that God _________ when his children challenge him and use their minds to learn more about themselves and the world.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)