|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In five months of traveling on the ship, how many years have passed on Earth?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 7 years.
2. Through his entire priesthood, Sandoz was always knowledgeable about God, but the significance was never ____________.
3. Because the Runa live mostly by trade, they need to know many _____________ in order to communicate.
(c) Money systems.
4. Through his project, Jimmy believes, he might be able to prove that ____________ intelligence is more reliable.
5. Sandoz also begins to realize that he was also giving up his hope of ever becoming a _________ during his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of the way things have changed, Sandoz decides to make the choice to follow his vows to _____________.
2. Where does the crew decide to land on the planet in order to become accustomed to the land and to the inhabitants?
3. What is the profession of Alan Pace, one of the members of the crew of the spaceship to the new planet?
4. Demanding that God reveal his __________ could help lead humans to come closer to God.
5. Who spies the interactions between Sandoz, Edward, and Candotti from the balcony at the Naples estate?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)