|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______________ claims the mission to find the extraterrestrial singers would be safe, hoping that Anne will come along.
2. When Sandoz comes into the medical clinic late one night, injured, who does he say hurt him?
(a) A stranger.
(b) His brother.
3. Father Emilio Sandoz is released from the Jesuit residence near the _________________ from the Salvador Mundi Hospital.
(d) Giza Pyramids.
4. What did Jean-Claude Jaubert offer to Sofia as a way for her to get out of her position?
(b) A large pile of money.
(c) A contracted life.
(d) A new home.
5. Brother ____________ tells John Candotti that Sandoz is nowhere to be found at the start of this section.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ Consortium was one of the financial backers of the mission who fed the drama in exchange for attention and money.
2. What are the color of the markings around the eyes of the natives, according to the crew's description?
3. Who is the first to realize what it means when the lander comes back to the village with Marc and Sofia?
4. Giuliani tells Sandoz that he is unimpressed by his ___________, and that others have broken their vows too.
5. When Sandoz leaves Edward, he asks about God's refusal of __________ good faith sacrifice in the Bible.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)