|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Supaari thinks about how his position as a ______________ causes him to be excluded from certain rights in society.
(a) Fourth born.
(b) Third born.
(c) Second born.
(d) First born.
2. As Sandoz watches Jimmy and Sofia become closer and closer, he realizes just how ___________ his and Sofia's love is.
3. What is the response of Jimmy Quinn's supervisor when this person hears of the plan to continue working and studying?
(a) They call him a madman.
(b) They will consider it.
(c) They deny it.
(d) They immediately approve it.
4. Anne has difficulty believing in God because He gets all of the _____________, but none of the blame.
5. At the time, Sandoz is teaching a course in beginner's _________ where he meets a bright pupil named Anne Edwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ Consortium was one of the financial backers of the mission who fed the drama in exchange for attention and money.
2. Demanding that God reveal his __________ could help lead humans to come closer to God.
3. What are the color of the markings around the eyes of the natives, according to the crew's description?
4. What does Sandoz continue to do until he gets this action just right, even as his hands freeze and the temperatures drop?
5. From what country is Father Candotti, the one who eventually reaches out to Sandoz and talks with him about his experiences?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)