|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cleveland and San Juan: 2015-2019, Arecibo: May 2019.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ Consortium was one of the financial backers of the mission who fed the drama in exchange for attention and money.
2. Sandoz will never completely recover so he is fitted with _____________ technology in order to help him function.
3. Emilio Sandoz meets with __________________ for the first time in August 2014 on the campus of John Carroll University.
(a) Jimmy Quinn.
(b) Sofia Mendes.
(c) George Smith.
(d) John Candotti.
4. From what country is Father Candotti, the one who eventually reaches out to Sandoz and talks with him about his experiences?
5. When Sandoz comes into the medical clinic late one night, injured, who does he say hurt him?
(b) A stranger.
(c) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the members of the crew that had gone to the foreign planet in order to learn more?
2. Sandoz was encouraged to take on a ____________ position at the university, but Sandoz feels he has unfinished business.
3. Candotti answers through _________________ due to all that God has provided to man, he can answer Sandoz's question in the affirmative.
4. Jimmy Quinn, a worker at the Arecibo dish, is about to be replaced by ____________________.
5. What is the question that Sandoz poses to Candotti when Candotti tries to ask him about the mission? "Do you ___________ God?"
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)