|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cleveland and San Juan: 2015-2019, Arecibo: May 2019.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jimmy Quinn describes that his job with Sofia will entail - the searching for ____________ signals.
(a) Space ship.
2. Together, Sofia and Sandoz have sessions __________ times per week, though they are not smooth at first.
3. Sofia confesses that she is bound to a ____________ by a broker who is paying for her tuition.
(a) Blood writing.
(b) Verbal agreement.
(d) Life of prostitution.
4. What is the profession of Anne, the woman Jimmy meets through George, a volunteer at Arecibo?
5. Through his project, Jimmy believes, he might be able to prove that ____________ intelligence is more reliable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sofia turn to after she lost her entire family to the war? How did she support herself?
2. What did Jean-Claude Jaubert offer to Sofia as a way for her to get out of her position?
3. What is the question that Sandoz poses to Candotti when Candotti tries to ask him about the mission? "Do you ___________ God?"
4. From what country is Father Candotti, the one who eventually reaches out to Sandoz and talks with him about his experiences?
5. The _________ Consortium was one of the financial backers of the mission who fed the drama in exchange for attention and money.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)