|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cleveland and San Juan: 2015-2019, Arecibo: May 2019.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sofia confesses that she is bound to a ____________ by a broker who is paying for her tuition.
(a) Verbal agreement.
(c) Blood writing.
(d) Life of prostitution.
2. Candotti answers through _________________ due to all that God has provided to man, he can answer Sandoz's question in the affirmative.
3. Where is the next assignment of Sofia's after she is done with Sandoz? The U.S. _________ War College.
(b) Air Force.
4. Sandoz continues to try to recover, trying to eat _____________ on the day that Candotti comes to visit again.
5. What is the response of Jimmy Quinn's supervisor when this person hears of the plan to continue working and studying?
(a) They will consider it.
(b) They immediately approve it.
(c) They deny it.
(d) They call him a madman.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time, Sandoz is teaching a course in beginner's _________ where he meets a bright pupil named Anne Edwards.
2. Because of the Second Kurdish War, Sofia's ___________ was killed so Sofia had to fend for herself at that time.
3. A few determined _____________ try to get into Sandoz's room, which continues to upset him further.
4. Emilio Sandoz meets with __________________ for the first time in August 2014 on the campus of John Carroll University.
5. How will Jimmy Quinn fund the programs that he is intending to follow and to cover during his time at Arecibo?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)