|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first one who will step out of the ship in order to touch the foreign soil?
2. Who spies the interactions between Sandoz, Edward, and Candotti from the balcony at the Naples estate?
(b) No one.
3. Because the Runa live mostly by trade, they need to know many _____________ in order to communicate.
(d) Money systems.
4. What is the profession of Anne, the woman Jimmy meets through George, a volunteer at Arecibo?
5. Supaari thinks about how his position as a ______________ causes him to be excluded from certain rights in society.
(a) Fourth born.
(b) First born.
(c) Third born.
(d) Second born.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sandoz says that God will _______________ one's heart, according to his own personal belief and experience.
2. Jimmy Quinn, a worker at the Arecibo dish, is about to be replaced by ____________________.
3. How many moons does the new planet have which Jimmy spots as the ship continues on?
4. What is the profession of one of the critics who thinks that Sandoz is guilty of wrongdoing while he was on the foreign planet?
5. Who is NOT one of the members of the crew that had gone to the foreign planet in order to learn more?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)