|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Gomer's son hold in Makor?
(a) Making bricks.
(b) Managing Jeremoth's library.
(c) Fixing tents.
(d) Supervising Jeremoth's olive grove.
2. In addition to a castle the team is looking for, the archaeologists believe that the Makor site will reveal what else?
(a) Fortress, pyramid, and minaret.
(b) Shrine, tomb, and military statuettes.
(c) Basilica, temple, synagogue, and mosque.
(d) Temple, pyramid, shrine, and obelisk.
3. After the Hebrews attack and burn Makor, the surviving Canaanites agree to do what?
(a) Leave immediately.
(b) Farm the land.
(c) Accept El-Shaddai.
(d) Continue to worship Baal.
4. For the Jews, Shabbat is a day of what?
(c) Food preparation.
5. After Meshab becomes a free man, who gives orders to have him killed?
(a) Queen Bathsheba.
(b) King Solomon.
(c) King David.
(d) Queen Isis.
6. Where do Yigal and his group go to in order to protest against the Romans to Petronius?
7. Baal, one of the gods of the Canaanites, evolved from whom?
8. Cullinane and his group start digging up artifacts at Makor, including a bullet, a coin and a menorah but _____.
(a) All these items came from Persia.
(b) These items went missing the next day.
(c) They were planted there by Eliav as a prank.
(d) None are from the time period of the castle.
9. Who perfects the planting techniques developed during Makor's earliest days?
(a) Ur's son.
(b) Thurton's sister.
(c) Urbaal's wife.
(d) Thor's father.
10. The early inhabitants of Makor spend less and less time hunting and more time doing what?
(a) Building homes.
(b) Chasing bees.
(c) Raising sheep.
(d) Tending fields.
11. What does the name Epiphanes mean?
(a) God made manifest.
(b) Greater than all others.
(c) Handsome, charitable leader.
(d) Wise chosen one.
12. The history of Makor begins with the family of a man named what?
13. By Zadok's era, copper tools have been in use for how long?
(a) Five hundred years.
(b) Twelve thousand years.
(c) Sixty years.
(d) Three thousand years.
14. During the earliest days of Makor, who develops the practice of growing wheat ?
(a) Thor's sister.
(b) Thurton's son.
(c) Urbaal's father.
(d) Ur's wife.
15. How long does Meshab work for Hoopoe on his major engineering project?
(a) Three years.
(b) Fort y years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Seven years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Urbaal buy a statue of the goddess Astarte?
2. Leah, who is Zadok's daughter, wants to marry whom?
3. Who is Urbaal descended from?
4. Who is Kerith?
5. Who is the supreme deity of the Seleucids?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)