1. James Michener's historical novel, The Source, focuses on what geographical regions?
Israel and the Middle East.
2. Dr. John Cullinane is a respected what?
3. As the book opens, Dr. John Cullinane arrives where?
4. Who is the first person to greet Dr. Cullinane when he arrives in Israel as the book opens?
5. Dr. Vered Bar-El is Israel's top expert in dating what?
6. After meeting with his colleagues as the book opens, Dr. Cullinane drives with them to where?
7. At the start of Dr. Cullinane's archaeological dig, how much funding has he already procured?
Five years' worth.
This section contains 5,539 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)