|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psalm of the Hoopoe Bird, pp. 243-329.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the earliest days of Makor, who develops the practice of growing wheat ?
(a) Thor's sister.
(b) Ur's wife.
(c) Urbaal's father.
(d) Thurton's son.
2. As Cullinane starts working with his colleagues on the dig at Makor, he notes that everyone gets along so well and there is no animosity between who?
(a) Scientists and laborers.
(b) Archaeologists and reporters.
(c) Arabs and Jews.
(d) Americans and Britons.
3. Why does Kerith express deep discontent to General Amram?
(a) She wants to return to Jerusalem.
(b) He disagrees with the rulers of Makor.
(c) She wants to be free.
(d) He disagrees with the rulers of Jerusalem.
4. By Zadok's era, copper tools have been in use for how long?
(a) Three thousand years.
(b) Sixty years.
(c) Five hundred years.
(d) Twelve thousand years.
5. Who is the first person to greet Dr. Cullinane when he arrives in Israel as the book opens?
(a) Bahai Solante.
(b) Jemail Tabari.
(c) Mahmoud Akko.
(d) Carmel Tewfik.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Rahab predicted, there is trouble between the Hebrews and the Canaanites, and it stems from what?
2. How many people from Zadok's tribe have been chosen by El-Shadai to move west?
3. Baal, one of the gods of the Canaanites, evolved from whom?
4. What does El-Shaddai tell Zadok about other gods?
5. In the earliest days of Makor, the person who breaks the flint in his spear leads whom to a place where the stone is readily available?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)