|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake's Egg and Fish in Autumn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Aihara attempt suicide?
2. Why did Kikuko buy fabric for Fusako?
(a) For a skirt for Fusako.
(b) For dolls for her daughters.
(c) So she could make dresses.
(d) For curtains for Fusako's bedroom.
3. How old was a woman painter when she died in a eulogy that Yasuko read?
4. What day of the week did the maid leave?
5. What are the dresses made from that Kikuko brings Fusako from Tokyo?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did a geisha consider committing suicide?
2. What month is it in Chapter 16?
3. What time does the temple bell usually ring?
4. Where is a friend of Kikuo's hospitalized after having had an abortion?
5. What month is it when the anniversary of the Buddhist capital is celebrated?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)