|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake's Egg and Fish in Autumn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the tulip trees in the garden where Shingo meets Kikuko?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 60 years.
2. How many children did a cabinetmaker have who died in his seventies?
3. During rush hour, how often do trains on the Yokosuka Line run?
(a) Every 10 minutes.
(b) Every 30 minutes.
(c) Every 20 minutes.
(d) Every 15 minutes.
4. Who has to tie Shingo's tie in Chapter 16?
5. How long has the maid been gone?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 4 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color raincoat does Eiko wear in "A Blaze of Clouds"?
2. What does Shingo's friend who is dying want Shingo to bring him?
3. What type of flowers does Kikuko notice blooming since the typhoon damaged the sunflowers?
4. How long have Shingo and Yasuko been married?
5. How old is Fusako?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)