|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bell in Spring, The Kite's House, and A Garden in the Capital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Yasuko and Shingo been married?
(a) 25 years.
(b) About 40 years.
(c) More than 30 years.
(d) 38 years.
2. What music is Kikuko playing when Shingo calls her at her family's home?
3. How many callers wait for Shingo after Toriyama's funeral?
4. Where does Kikuko agree to meet Shingo when she leaves her family's home?
(a) Karesansui Gardens.
(b) Chaniwa Garden.
(c) Shinjuku Garden.
(d) Tsukiyama Gardens.
5. What is the name of a maid Shingo attempts to remember?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Eiko worked in Shingo's office?
2. In a novel that Shuichi shows an office girl, what city does the novelist reference?
3. What type of sewing machine does Kikuko have?
4. What is Shingo offered to eat in a dream?
5. Why did Kikuko buy fabric for Fusako?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)