|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bell in Spring, The Kite's House, and A Garden in the Capital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of butterflies does Shingo see in his garden?
(b) Blue triangle.
2. What beverage does Kikuko serve Shingo mornings and evenings?
(b) Plum wine.
(d) Rice wine.
3. How old was the president of a boat and yacht company who disappeared?
4. Where did the president of a boat and yacht company live with his wife?
5. How many children were in Kikuko's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the grandfather who strangled his grandson?
2. How long after Eiko quits work does she bring the woman who shares a house with Shuichi's mistress to see Shingo?
3. In Chapter 10, what bird does Shingo hear before it flies off toward the sea?
4. What time does the temple bell usually ring?
5. How old is Shingo?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)