|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Blaze of Clouds, The Chestnuts, and A Dream of Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of flowers grow near Shingo's neighbor's house?
(c) Maiden lily.
(d) Wood poppy.
2. On what day is there a typhoon?
3. n Chapter 3, to whom does Yasuko say that a kerchief belonged to that Fusako had?
(a) Yasuko's sister.
(d) Yasuko's brother.
4. How old is Fusako?
5. How long have Yasuko and Shingo been married?
(a) 38 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) About 40 years.
(d) More than 30 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flowers does Kikuko notice blooming since the typhoon damaged the sunflowers?
2. How old are Fusako's children?
3. What direction does Yasuko face when the family eats together?
4. How many cigarettes does Shingo have in Section 3 of Chapter 3 before he asks Eiko to go dancing?
5. What name is on the gate of the house where Shuichi's mistress lives?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)