|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sound of the Mountain and The Wings of the Locust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did a cabinetmaker have who died in his seventies?
2. When did a geisha tell Shingo that she had considered committing suicide?
(a) 2 months earlier.
(b) 1 month earlier.
(c) 1 year ago.
(d) 2 days ago.
3. How old are Fusako's children?
(a) 1 and 3.
(b) 4 and 6.
(c) 4 and 1.
(d) 3 and 5.
4. What was Aida drinking in one of Shingo's dreams?
(a) Rice Wine.
(c) Plum Wine.
5. What is the name of a maid Shingo attempts to remember?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did a geisha consider committing suicide?
2. What is the month at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What day of the week did the maid leave?
4. Where does Shingo think he might take a vacation in the summer?
5. What type of butterflies does Shingo see in his garden?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)