|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bell in Spring, The Kite's House, and A Garden in the Capital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of butterflies does Shingo see in his garden?
(c) Blue triangle.
2. How old was a woman who disappeared with her husband?
3. n Chapter 3, to whom does Yasuko say that a kerchief belonged to that Fusako had?
(a) Yasuko's sister.
(d) Yasuko's brother.
4. How long is Tanna Tunnel?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
5. What does Shingo put in his tea to help his memory?
(c) Rice wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did a cabinetmaker have who died in his seventies?
2. How many children are in the back garden when Shingo awakes at the inn?
3. How many buds did a dwarf tree have that sits in front of the tobacconist's shop before they were pinched off?
4. On what day is there a typhoon?
5. What is the month at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)