|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bell in Spring, The Kite's House, and A Garden in the Capital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what house was Grandfather Amamiya being taken into?
2. What did Shingo believe that he picked up during a walk?
(d) Glass shard.
3. What type of flowers does Kikuko have by a tea tray in Chapter 9?
(d) Black lilies.
4. How long have Yasuko and Shingo been married?
(a) More than 30 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) About 40 years.
(d) 38 years.
5. What Kabuki play do Shingo, Yasuko, Shuichi, and Kikuko see in its movie version?
(b) Kumagai Jinya.
(c) Togitatsu No Utare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the president of a boat and yacht company live with his wife?
2. What color ribbon does Eiko wear in her hair in Section 3 of Chapter 3?
3. How long have Shingo and Yasuko been married?
4. What flowers does Shingo see after making arrangements for guests of his firm to visit an inn?
5. How long has the maid been gone?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)