|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bell in Spring, The Kite's House, and A Garden in the Capital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Shuichi and Kikuko been married?
(a) 18 months.
(b) About a year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) Less than 2 years.
2. How many children are in the back garden when Shingo awakes at the inn?
3. How old is Yasuko's aunt?
4. According to a survey by the Aomori Prefectural Public Health Service, how many cases of abortion were there among girls of high-school age?
5. What does Kikuko prepare to give Shuichi for his hangover in Chapter 8?
(a) Cold sake.
(b) Rice wine.
(c) Plum wine.
(d) Warm tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Yasuko begin to look younger than Shingo?
2. Where did the president of a boat and yacht company go with his wife before they disappeared?
3. When did a geisha tell Shingo that she had considered committing suicide?
4. How many pieces of tin blew into Shingo's roof and garden?
5. In Chapter 10, what bird does Shingo hear before it flies off toward the sea?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)