|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many churches are there for every black family in America, according to DuBois?
2. What advice does DuBois say blacks have been getting from whites?
(a) Wait seven generations for full equality.
(b) Rise to your potential.
(c) Accept your submission.
(d) Pay us for freeing you.
3. What is the dominant crop in the land DuBois describes?
4. Where did DuBois says that he learned that he was black?
(a) In the womb.
(b) In school.
(c) In his house.
(d) In the crib.
5. When does DuBois say universal suffrage a popular topic in the South?
(a) The 1820s.
(b) The 1890s.
(c) The 1850s.
(d) The 1870s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the afterthought to this thought, in DuBois' account?
2. Why does DuBois say blacks in the South abandoned politics?
3. Whose economic system resembles the economic system of the Black Belt?
4. What does DuBois say the land of the Black Belt is full of?
5. What does DuBois say is the problem of the twentieth century?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)