|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, p. 180 – 211.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What perspective is the first part of this Part written from?
(a) First person
(b) Second Person
(c) The Third Person Perspective
(d) Fourth Person
2. Where does Kien go in Part Five to reminisce about the War?
(a) The Balcony Cafe
(c) The cinema
(d) The graveyard
3. What does Kien discover about his fathers painting when he goes to warn him?
(a) That he faked them
(b) That he burnt them all
(c) That he was rich
(d) That he sold them
4. What does Kien recognise about the driver of the tram on his return home from the bar?
(a) It is the father of Toan
(b) That he is a long lost friend
(c) That he is actually Phuong
(d) That he is a ghost from the war
5. Who is Hien?
(a) A commandder of the army
(b) A soldier friend whom Kien meets on the train to Hanoi
(c) A ghost
(d) An old school friend
Short Answer Questions
1. What does 'indoctrination' mean?
2. Where is Kien when he starts reliving his experiences?
3. What happens to Phuong after the train is derailed?
4. What does Kien often wonder about his past colleagues?
5. What musical instrument was Phuong especially good at?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)