|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What encouraging phone call does Machiavelli receive?
(a) Palamedes is on his way there.
(b) His trap has worked.
(c) Nicholas is dying.
(d) Perenelle has not yet escaped Alcatraz.
2. How does Nicholas realize there is an intruder?
(a) An orange glow.
(b) A red glow.
(c) A strange smell.
(d) A strange noise.
3. What does Josh realize they must do despite the help that arrives?
(a) Stand and fight.
(c) Get back in the car and flee.
(d) Leave the injured Nicholas and Gilgamesh behind.
4. What news does Maciavelli watch?
(a) The junkyard fire.
(b) The conflagration at Alcatraz.
(c) The rogue wave in the San Francisco Bay.
(d) The strange creatures pouring out of Alcatraz.
5. What does Josh observe?
(a) The way Gilgamesh interlaces different aspects of magic.
(b) The black streak in Gilgamesh's aura.
(c) The way fire magic is delayed magic.
(d) The power of water from above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dee want Machiavelli to do?
2. About what do Nicholas and Gilgamesh argue?
3. Why does Alaya say goodbye to Perenelle?
4. To whom does Machiavelli speak on Alcatrz?
5. How does Josh react to Gilgamesh's first teaching?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)