|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Perenell share information?
2. What do both twins do that Palamedes says not to do?
(a) Look back.
(b) Take their backpacks.
(c) Try to carry Gilgamesh.
(d) Try to carry Nicholas.
3. Why does Alaya say goodbye to Perenelle?
(a) He is going to go harrass Machiavelli.
(b) He can only travel using ley lines.
(c) He must obey the Crow Goddess' summon.
(d) He cannot leave Alcatraz.
4. Why must Nicholas get to San Francisco?
(a) He needs to go to Los Angeles, not San Francisco.
(b) He has to stop the Horned God.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He has to give his successor his wand in person or it won't work.
5. Who does Gilgamesh say is important?
(a) To offer mercy.
(b) The people who left the objects where the twins and he are.
(c) To remember love.
(d) To obtain justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car does Perenelle use to go meet the twins and other?
2. What does Dee want Machiavelli to do?
3. What does Gilgamesh jot in his notebook?
4. What magic does Gilgamesh first teach?
5. What does Dee know as Nicholas and the twins escape?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)