|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dee find the direction the twins are moving?
(a) Asking the Horned God.
(b) Sending one of the wolves to follow them.
(c) Using Excalibur like a compass.
(d) Using his scrying crystal.
2. Who stops the Wild Hunt to give Josh and the others time to reach Stonehenge's heart?
(a) Joan of Arch.
(b) Francis of Assisi.
(c) Shakespeare and the Gabriel Hounds.
(d) St. Germaine.
3. Whose appearance surprises Sophie?
(b) King Gilgamesh.
4. What is St. Germaine teaching?
(a) How to use a spell of transformation.
(b) How to use a ley line to crack the earth.
(c) How to translocate with a dimension spell.
(d) How to use a ley line.
5. What happens when Nicholas comes out of hiding in the car?
(a) The king is amused.
(b) The king is shocked and feels threatened.
(c) The king is delighted.
(d) The king pulls out his pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King say he cannot distinguish?
2. How do Ayala and Perenelle plan to keep the Sphinx occupied?
3. Who is Francis?
4. What does Dee manage to locate?
5. What does Machiavelli receive from John Dee?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)