|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Due to what do the twins think they have changed?
(a) The Witch of Endor and Mars.
(b) The Witch of Endor and The Vampire master.
(c) Mars and Mercury.
(d) The poisoned flies.
2. What is Niccolo's main interest in the Elders?
(a) Just to learn about them.
(b) To keep them from entering earth.
(c) To join them in their dimension.
(d) To become one of them.
3. What does Machiavelli decide to do to the monsters at Alcatraz?
(a) Use them in a power ceremony.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Waken them.
(d) Let them loose in San Francisco.
4. What captures Perenelle in Chapter 35?
(a) A mythical creature.
(b) Badb's web.
(c) Morrigan's web.
(d) Nereus' tentacles.
5. What does Josh remove from Dee's hand?
(a) A knife.
(b) Dee's staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with King Gilagamesh?
2. What decimates the Wild Hunt?
3. With whom does the photographer plan to share Flamel's flesh?
4. Upon what does the Crow Goddess feast?
5. Who cuts power to the cab in which Flamel and the others are riding?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Dee and what is he contemplating in Chapter 48?
2. What spurs Nicholas to talk about the other sets of twins he has dealt with over the years and what does Nicholas say about them?
3. What are the twins' reactions to their lesson on water magic?
4. What does Machiavelli think about on the flight to San Francisco?
5. What shocks Palamedes about a sword?
6. What is Palamedes and the Green Knights work and when do they fight the Dark Elders?
7. What makes Josh realize he has changed?
8. Who picks up Dee at the airport and what does she tell him?
9. What does the young man in a green parka do at the train station?
10. Why does Palamedes become irritated with Nicholas and what does he suggest about Nicholas' impatience?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)