|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was guarding Perenelle?
(a) An orge.
(b) The sphinx.
(c) A balderish.
(d) A wolf.
2. Who takes a picture of Flamel and the twins?
(a) A non-human boy.
(b) A friend of King Gilgamesh.
(c) A paparazzi.
(d) A human agent for Mark Eldritch.
3. To whom has Bastet given Dee if the Elders fail?
(a) The Horned God.
4. What captures Perenelle in Chapter 35?
(a) Nereus' tentacles.
(b) A mythical creature.
(c) Morrigan's web.
(d) Badb's web.
5. What is Clement?
(a) Nicholas' wand.
(b) Josh's wand.
(c) Josh's sword.
(d) Sophie's sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the figures in green parkas called?
2. What do the Flesh Eaters look like in reality?
3. Who is one person who picks up John Dee from the London airport?
4. What is wrong with King Gilagamesh?
5. Where are the twins to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is responsible for the poisoned flies and what does he realize?
2. What does St. Germain teach Joan of Arc and Scathach and what do the two women discuss?
3. What does Billy the Kid realize about Perenelle and what connection does Machiavelli make?
4. How and why does the Crow Goddess help Perenelle, and how does she use a simple plan to escape Alcatraz?
5. Who are the three figures in green parka following Flamel and the twins? What does Flamel do about it?
6. What makes Josh realize he has changed?
7. What are the twins' reactions to their lesson on water magic?
8. What does Josh "read" in Dee when they clash swords?
9. Where do Scatty and Joan end up and what is the problem?
10. What most upsets Machiavelli about Perenelle taking their boat?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)