|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh read in Dee's mind?
(c) It is absolutely blank.
(d) Fear, anger, and desire.
2. What is the Crow Goddess' attitude towards Alcatraz?
(a) It is an exciting place.
(b) It is a black hole.
(c) It is not interesting since nothing lives there.
(d) It is where she must do her penance.
3. What does King Gilgamesh do when Palamedes pulls up to a red stoplight?
(a) Try to take Sophie.
(b) Clean the windshield.
(c) Try to kill Flamel.
(d) Try to engage Josh in sword fighting.
4. Why does Josh feel overwhelmed?
(a) His mother died recently.
(b) His sister has been kidnapped by the Dark elders.
(c) His father and two brothers have been kidnapped.
(d) His senses are awakened.
5. Who does Niccolo believe is more dangerous than Nicholas Flamel?
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) John Dee.
(d) Perenelle Flamel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clement?
2. What do Palamedes and the Green Knights do?
3. What does Niccolo learn about where Dee is going?
4. What had Josh seen three days earlier for the first time ever?
5. How many humans are on Alcatraz when Chapter 17 opens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bastet say about freeing Mars?
2. Who calls John Dee and Niccolo Machiavelli when they are in Machiavelli's townhouse, and what are the two men's response to the call?
3. What most upsets Machiavelli about Perenelle taking their boat?
4. What is the difference between Josh and Sophie's lives concerning their new-found powers?
5. What does Cernunnos do in Chapter 61, and what is Dee's reaction?
6. What surprises Sophie about Gilgamesh and what connection does Sophie make?
7. What does Gilgamesh say is important and how does he start the twins' training?
8. What does Perenelle learn about the triune goddess and how does Perenelle help part of this goddess group?
9. What do Scathach and Perenelle talk about and what do they decide?
10. How does Nicholas contact Perenelle?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)