|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Crow Goddess' attitude towards Alcatraz?
(a) It is where she must do her penance.
(b) It is an exciting place.
(c) It is a black hole.
(d) It is not interesting since nothing lives there.
2. To what can an Elder return a human?
(a) Their mortal state.
(b) A state of infancy.
(c) A state of unconsciousness.
(d) An animal that they evolved from.
3. What had Josh seen three days earlier for the first time ever?
(a) Nicholas talking to Mars Ultor.
(b) Perenelle riding a large eagle.
(c) His sister able to best him in a wrestling match.
(d) Nicholas and Dee fighting with energy.
4. What does Shakespeare decide to do?
(a) Fight so Nicholas and the twins can escape.
(b) Jump sides.
(c) Leave Nicholas and the twins to their fate.
(d) Kill John Dee.
5. How does Perenelle escape her captor?
(a) By transmuting the web lines into dust.
(b) By taming one of the monsters to attack the others.
(c) By slicing through the webs with light rays.
(d) By burning the captor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Niccolo have trailed?
2. What does Josh have that an Elder needs?
3. What does Josh's mind automatically recall?
4. What is in the puddle in which the leader of the pursuers steps?
5. What does Niccolo learn about where Dee is going?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bastet say about freeing Mars?
2. What gives Dee renewed hope as shown in the Epilogue?
3. What does Josh "read" in Dee when they clash swords?
4. Where does Dee find Excalibur; how does he use Excalibur as a "compass" and what does he know about Clarent and its influence on Josh?
5. How does Shakespeare help Nicohlas and the others get to Stonehenge?
6. Describe the clash between Nicholas and his allies and Dee and his allies.
7. What does St. Germain teach Joan of Arc and Scathach and what do the two women discuss?
8. What does the speaker have to get from Dee and the Dark Elders and why is there hope that he can?
9. What is Palamedes and the Green Knights work and when do they fight the Dark Elders?
10. Why does the speaker fear entering London and where does the speaker ultimately hope to go?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)