|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shakespeare want the Elders to return?
(a) To clean up the pollution on the earth.
(b) To give Shakespeare greater powers.
(c) To save earth from the humani.
(d) To bring back those he love who are dead.
2. Why is Shakespeare doing what he decides to do?
(a) He wants to be on the winning side.
(b) He is fearful.
(c) He hates Dee for what Dee did to Shakespeare's wife.
(d) He believes he owes a debt.
3. What electronic equipment does Nicolas use in his preparations?
(a) LCD screen.
(b) A crystal ball.
(c) GPS locator.
4. What does Nicholas struggle to do in the ally?
(a) Keep Sophie and Josh from using their powers.
(b) Send for help without using too much power.
(c) Take on one Genii at a time.
(d) Get Sophie and Josh up on the roof of a building.
5. What is Niccolo's main interest in the Elders?
(a) To become one of them.
(b) To keep them from entering earth.
(c) To join them in their dimension.
(d) Just to learn about them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Machiavelli decide to do to the monsters at Alcatraz?
2. What does Josh's mind automatically recall?
3. What does Josh have that an Elder needs?
4. Why does Juan Manuel de Ayala lead Perenelle into the shadows?
5. Who are Josh and Sophie's ancestors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Palamedes say to Nicholas before leaving to buy supplies in the village?
2. What do Scathach and Perenelle talk about and what do they decide?
3. What does Palamedes decide it is time to do? How do Palamedes and Nicholas aid Shakespeare?
4. What are the twins' reactions to their lesson on water magic?
5. Where is Perenelle and who is with her?
6. Who lands on Alcatrz and whom do the newcomers first encounter?
7. What does the speaker have to get from Dee and the Dark Elders and why is there hope that he can?
8. Describe how King Gilgamesh ends up in the car with Nicholas and the others.
9. How does Josh keep the police from following them to Stonehenge?
10. What shocks Palamedes about a sword?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)