|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Horned God laugh as he sees the car with the allies pull away?
(a) The Horned God has set a messenger vulture to track the car.
(b) The Horned God does not care if the allies escape as long as he gets John Dee.
(c) The Horned God thinks only Shakespere is in the car.
(d) The Horned God does not belive the allies can escape him.
2. Who takes a picture of Flamel and the twins?
(a) A paparazzi.
(b) A friend of King Gilgamesh.
(c) A non-human boy.
(d) A human agent for Mark Eldritch.
3. What happens to Excalibur?
(a) Sophie assumes control of it.
(b) Clarent breaks it.
(c) Josh throws it in the oil moat.
(d) Josh carries it with him.
4. Why is Shakespeare doing what he decides to do?
(a) He believes he owes a debt.
(b) He is fearful.
(c) He wants to be on the winning side.
(d) He hates Dee for what Dee did to Shakespeare's wife.
5. To what can an Elder return a human?
(a) A state of unconsciousness.
(b) An animal that they evolved from.
(c) A state of infancy.
(d) Their mortal state.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had once been Flamel's apprentice?
2. What is the Wild Hunt?
3. What does Josh have that an Elder needs?
4. Why is Nereus after Perenelle?
5. Who is Juan Manuel de Ayala?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sophie react to Gilgamesh's confusion and what is Gilgamesh's reaction?
2. Where is Dee and what is he contemplating in Chapter 48?
3. Who lands on Alcatrz and whom do the newcomers first encounter?
4. Who meets Machiavelli at the airport and what encouraging call does Machiavelli receive while still at the airport?
5. Who is approaching Dee and Bastet and what is their response to those approaching them?
6. How does Josh observe the power of water and what happens as he watches the continents flood?
7. What does Perenelle learn about the triune goddess and how does Perenelle help part of this goddess group?
8. What does Billy the Kid realize about Perenelle and what connection does Machiavelli make?
9. Where do Scatty and Joan end up and what is the problem?
10. How and why does the Crow Goddess help Perenelle, and how does she use a simple plan to escape Alcatraz?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)