|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Horned God here to do?
(a) Wipe clean a debt he owes the Elders.
(b) Help Perenelle fight the monsters on Alcatraz.
(c) Send the Elders back to their dimension and seal the rift.
(d) No one knows.
2. Who leads the organized army of evil that are after Nicolas and the twins?
(b) The Sphinx.
(c) The Horned God.
(d) John Dee.
3. What has Dee collected that are at Alcatraz?
(a) A group of mythical creatures.
(b) A group of dangerous ex-cons.
(c) A group of dissatisfied wizards.
(d) A vampire clan.
4. From where has Perenelle freed herself?
(a) Catal Island.
(b) A dungeon in France.
(c) The Isle of Sorcery.
5. Who was guarding Perenelle?
(a) An orge.
(b) A balderish.
(c) The sphinx.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Juan Manuel de Ayala lead Perenelle into the shadows?
2. How does Sophie take out the Archon?
3. What does Josh have that an Elder needs?
4. What is the Wild Hunt?
5. What does Josh predict at the end of Chapter 28?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Billy the Kid realize about Perenelle and what connection does Machiavelli make?
2. What is Palamedes and the Green Knights work and when do they fight the Dark Elders?
3. Why does Palamedes worry about Josh and what does Nicholas tell Palamedes about Gilgamesh?
4. What surprises Sophie about Gilgamesh and what connection does Sophie make?
5. What does Josh "read" in Dee when they clash swords?
6. What does the speaker have to get from Dee and the Dark Elders and why is there hope that he can?
7. How do Nicholas and the twins help Perenelle and why does she need assistance?
8. What does Cernunnos do in Chapter 61, and what is Dee's reaction?
9. What dangerous plan does Dee make and why does he think he will be successful in executing the plan?
10. Why is Nereus after Perenelle and how does Perenelle defeat Nereus?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)