|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book do the twins agree to hand over?
(a) The Gilan Overtrains.
(b) The Cyclic.
(c) The Cypher.
(d) The Book of Abraham.
2. What does Palamedes worry about concerning Clarent?
(a) Nicholas could wield it.
(b) It will answer Excalibur's call.
(c) John Dee could summon it.
(d) Josh will be unable to relinquish the sword.
3. Why is Palamedes going into the village?
(a) To get the newspaper.
(b) For supplies.
(c) To make a phone call.
(d) To pick up someone.
4. Who meets Machiavelli at the San Francisco airport?
(a) Jesse James.
(b) Wyatt Earp.
(c) George Custer.
(d) Billy the Kidd.
5. What will happen to Josh if he continues to carry Clarent?
(a) He can move rapidly through the ether.
(b) He cannot be attacked.
(c) He will lose his memories.
(d) He can hide from Dee.
6. Who is one person who joins the conversation with Perenell?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(b) St. Francis of Assisi.
(d) The Queen of Sheba.
7. What reinforces the twins' distrust of Nicholas?
(a) King Gilgamesh's treatment of Nicholas.
(b) The way he seems to know King Gilgamesh so well.
(c) The unfeeling way he discusses former twins.
(d) The way he hides his phone conversations.
8. What does Machiavelli wonder concerning Perenelle and the Elders?
(a) Why the Elders fear Perenelle.
(b) Why the Elders have never tried to recruit Perenelle.
(c) What the Elders will do with Perenelle after he captures her.
(d) Why Perenelle hates the Elders.
9. What does Dee want Machiavelli to do?
(a) Fly to San Francisco and confront Perenelle.
(b) Contact the London authorities.
(c) Fly to Wales to find the twins.
(d) Pick Dee up in his hiding place and take him to Wales.
10. What is left behind in the field as Nicholas and the others make their escape?
(a) Nicholas' spell crystal.
11. What heals Dee?
(b) The energy from the ley lines.
(c) Putting Clarent and Excalibur together.
12. What does Palamedes learn from Nicholas?
(a) Where to go in Stonehenge.
(b) Joan and St. Germaine are stuck in a primitive ear.
(c) Perenelle has escaped Alcatraz.
(d) Nicholas will die within hours.
13. What does Machiavelli sense?
(a) The Horned God is nearby.
(b) John Dee is being attacked.
(c) He is being monitored.
(d) There is someone with great power in the terminal.
14. Whom is Nicholas battling?
(b) John Dee.
15. Why are St. Germaine and two others going to Alcatraz?
(a) To kill the mythical creatures.
(b) To free Perenelle.
(c) To find John Dee's scrying ball.
(d) To consult Perenelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sophie react to Gilgamesh's first teaching?
2. To whom does Cernunnos send something?
3. Who stops to help fight the Wild Hunt?
4. How do Ayala and Perenelle plan to keep the Sphinx occupied?
5. Who comes out of the shadows where Machiavelli is located?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)