|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ayala and Perenelle plan to keep the Sphinx occupied?
(a) With a minotaur.
(b) With the spider sisters.
(c) With a griffon.
(d) With Alcatraz's ghosts.
2. How does Sophie react to Gilgamesh's first teaching?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She closes her eyes.
(c) She is enthralled.
(d) She is resistent.
3. What does Palamedes worry about concerning Clarent?
(a) Josh will be unable to relinquish the sword.
(b) It will answer Excalibur's call.
(c) Nicholas could wield it.
(d) John Dee could summon it.
4. Why must Nicholas get to San Francisco?
(a) He needs to go to Los Angeles, not San Francisco.
(b) He has to stop the Horned God.
(c) He has to give his successor his wand in person or it won't work.
(d) He is dying.
5. What is left behind in the field as Nicholas and the others make their escape?
(b) Nicholas' spell crystal.
6. What does Gilgamesh jot in his notebook?
(a) A map of Wales.
(b) Everyone's names.
(c) The day's important event.
(d) The names of his eleven children.
7. What news does Maciavelli watch?
(a) The rogue wave in the San Francisco Bay.
(b) The strange creatures pouring out of Alcatraz.
(c) The junkyard fire.
(d) The conflagration at Alcatraz.
8. Whose car does Perenelle use to go meet the twins and other?
(a) Jesse James.
(b) Wyatt Earp.
(d) Billy the Kid.
9. When does the king say real death occurs?
(a) When the soul becomes imprisoned in illusion.
(b) When one wastes one's life.
(c) When one's life is completely forgotten by others.
(d) When the soul believes evil is redeemable.
10. What does Machiavelli wonder concerning Perenelle and the Elders?
(a) Why the Elders fear Perenelle.
(b) Why Perenelle hates the Elders.
(c) What the Elders will do with Perenelle after he captures her.
(d) Why the Elders have never tried to recruit Perenelle.
11. What do Palamedes and Nicholas decide to start immediately?
(a) The twins' training with Gilgamesh.
(b) Call Dee and try to arrange a meeting.
(c) Sending out a call for their confederates to gather.
(d) Lay several false trails.
12. Why is Machiavelli most angry?
(a) Perenelle beats him with cunning which is supposed to be his specialty.
(b) He hears Perenelle laughing at him.
(c) The Sphinx will not help them.
(d) The Crow Goddess betrayed them.
13. What does Machiavelli do despite Dee asking him not to?
(a) Sends Perenelle a message.
(b) Tells Archon of Dee's plans.
(c) Contacts his Elder master.
(d) Tells the London authorities that the twins are involved in the explosions.
14. For what is Perenelle anxiously awaiting?
(b) Joan and Scatty.
(c) St. Germaine.
15. With whom does Perenell share information?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dee find the direction the twins are moving?
2. Why does Josh have to test his creativity with water?
3. Where does the king say the group needs to go quickly?
4. How is Cernunnos able to track Nicholas and the rest of his group?
5. About what does Machiavelli think when he is on the plane?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)