|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Sophie judge King Gilgamesh?
(a) She has learned that things are not always as they appear.
(b) He is so kind.
(c) He is too kingly.
(d) He seems mentally unbalanced.
2. How are Sophie's tears described?
(a) As silver.
(b) As transparent gold colored.
(c) As jet black.
(d) As if backlit.
3. Why is Machiavelli most angry?
(a) The Sphinx will not help them.
(b) The Crow Goddess betrayed them.
(c) He hears Perenelle laughing at him.
(d) Perenelle beats him with cunning which is supposed to be his specialty.
4. Who comes out of the shadows where Machiavelli is located?
(a) John Dee.
(c) The Archon.
(d) The Sphinx.
5. Who is one person who joins the conversation with Perenell?
(a) The Queen of Sheba.
(b) Joan of Arc.
(c) St. Francis of Assisi.
6. What does Gilgamesh jot in his notebook?
(a) A map of Wales.
(b) The names of his eleven children.
(c) Everyone's names.
(d) The day's important event.
7. What does Dee think Cernunnos needs to do to improve Cernunnos' creation?
(a) Make it have ears.
(b) Give it a body.
(c) Make it look more human.
(d) Make it have eyes.
8. For what does Dee blame himself?
(a) Archon's death.
(b) The loss of Excalibur.
(c) The loss of Clarent.
(d) The escape of the twins.
9. What does Josh think has been uneventful?
(a) Transporting with ley lines.
(b) Learning air magic.
(c) Their stay at the park.
(d) Learning water magic.
10. What does Palamedes worry about concerning Clarent?
(a) John Dee could summon it.
(b) It will answer Excalibur's call.
(c) Nicholas could wield it.
(d) Josh will be unable to relinquish the sword.
11. What happens when Nicholas comes out of hiding in the car?
(a) The king pulls out his pipe.
(b) The king is shocked and feels threatened.
(c) The king is amused.
(d) The king is delighted.
12. How does the person meeting Machiavelli know who he is?
(a) A photograph.
(b) They have met many times.
(c) A hologram sent by Bastet.
(d) He holds a sign up with Machiavelli's name.
13. About what does Machiavelli think when he is on the plane?
(a) His long-dead son.
(b) His last chance at permanent immortality.
(c) Killing Perenelle.
(d) His long-dead wife.
14. What does Nicholas warn the twins concerning Gilgamesh?
(a) Gilgamesh is manipulative.
(b) Gilgamesh is in mental contact with John Dee.
(c) Gilgamesh can sometimes get violent.
(d) Not to believe everything Gilgamesh says.
15. Where does the king say the group needs to go quickly?
(a) The shore.
(b) The ley gate.
(c) The tower.
(d) The dimension gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Palamedes going into the village?
2. What magic does Gilgamesh first teach?
3. Whose car does Perenelle use to go meet the twins and other?
4. What does Dee manage to locate?
5. What does Perenelle do to get off Acatraz?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)