|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday 5th June: Chapters 66-70, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dee manage to locate?
(a) King Gilgamesh.
(d) The twins.
2. Who was guarding Perenelle?
(a) An orge.
(b) The sphinx.
(c) A balderish.
(d) A wolf.
3. How does Josh stop the police who are following them?
(a) A heavy fog.
(b) Making the road icy.
(c) Making the road oily.
(d) Using torrential rain.
4. Where does the king say the group needs to go quickly?
(a) The dimension gate.
(b) The tower.
(c) The shore.
(d) The ley gate.
5. What does Josh attempt to hold that causes him pain?
(a) Just Clarent.
(b) Both Clarent and Excalibur.
(c) Excalibur and the Staff of Life.
(d) The diadem of the Horned God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gilgamesh say is important?
2. Who leads the organized army of evil that are after Nicolas and the twins?
3. What does King Gilgamesh believe about Sophie?
4. What is Clement?
5. What does King Gilgamesh do when Palamedes pulls up to a red stoplight?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)