|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday 5th June: Chapters 66-70, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dee contemplate in his hiding place?
(a) Joining with Nicholas to keep the Elders from returning.
(b) Killing Perenelle.
(c) Joining with Archon to destroy the twins.
(d) His limited options.
2. How does Josh realize how much he has changed?
(a) When he chooses the well-being of others over his own desires.
(b) When he is able to hold his own against Cernunnos.
(c) When he is able to hold his own against Archon.
(d) When he guards his sister even when it might mean his death.
3. Where are the creatures from the become visible to Joan and Scatty?
(a) The Plestocene Epoch.
(b) John Dee's secret sanctuary.
(c) From the Elders' dimension.
(d) They are animated skeletons from the Natural museum.
4. Why do Palamedes and Shakespeare try to stop Nicholas from helping Perenelle?
(a) They both fear Perenelle and hope she will die.
(b) They are afraid Nicholas will be disabled by helping Perenelle.
(c) They want Nicholas' power themselvs.
(d) Nicholas might draw attention to the house where they are.
5. Who decides it is time to flee?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom has Bastet given Dee if the Elders fail?
2. What does Josh observe?
3. What shocks Palamedes about the sword Excalibur?
4. Who stands to one side to observe the battle?
5. About what does the Sphinx wonder aloud?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)