|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday 5th June: Chapters 66-70, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cernunnos say will soon no longer exist?
(b) His Thoughtform.
2. Why is the speaker aging quickly?
(a) It runs in the family.
(b) Using his powers more frequently.
(d) A curse put on him.
3. What does Palamedes worry about concerning Clarent?
(a) It will answer Excalibur's call.
(b) John Dee could summon it.
(c) Nicholas could wield it.
(d) Josh will be unable to relinquish the sword.
4. What does Cernunnos send?
(a) A Thoughtform.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A messenger griffon.
(d) A horde of werelock spirits.
5. How does Perenelle escape her captor?
(a) By slicing through the webs with light rays.
(b) By transmuting the web lines into dust.
(c) By taming one of the monsters to attack the others.
(d) By burning the captor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dee contemplate in his hiding place?
2. To whom has Bastet given Dee if the Elders fail?
3. What did the last person who shed tears like Sohie's do?
4. Of what does Palamedes convince Flamel?
5. Due to what do the twins think they have changed?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)