|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday 5th June: Chapters 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shakespeare want the Elders to return?
(a) To clean up the pollution on the earth.
(b) To bring back those he love who are dead.
(c) To give Shakespeare greater powers.
(d) To save earth from the humani.
2. What happens when Nicholas comes out of hiding in the car?
(a) The king pulls out his pipe.
(b) The king is shocked and feels threatened.
(c) The king is delighted.
(d) The king is amused.
3. With whom does the photographer plan to share Flamel's flesh?
(a) His father and brother.
(b) No one.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sisters and mother.
4. Why does Josh feel overwhelmed?
(a) His senses are awakened.
(b) His sister has been kidnapped by the Dark elders.
(c) His father and two brothers have been kidnapped.
(d) His mother died recently.
5. What does Machiavelli wonder about when he is talking to one of his allies?
(a) Why Nicholas has to help Perenelle.
(b) If Perenelle killed Bastet.
(c) If Perenelle has weakened since she needed help.
(d) The connection between events in London and Alcatraz that took place simultaneously.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the figures in green parkas called?
2. About what does the Sphinx wonder aloud?
3. What does Josh predict at the end of Chapter 28?
4. With whom does Perenell share information?
5. Of what does Palamedes convince Flamel?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)