|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday 5th June: Chapters 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shakespeare decide to do?
(a) Fight so Nicholas and the twins can escape.
(b) Kill John Dee.
(c) Leave Nicholas and the twins to their fate.
(d) Jump sides.
2. What are the figures in green parkas called?
(a) Eyeless ones.
(d) Genii Cucullati.
3. What does Bastet ask John Dee?
(a) If he can free Mars.
(b) If he wants to become an Elder.
(c) If he will give her his soul in exchange for immortality that cannot be taken back.
(d) If he wants to help bring the Elders back.
4. What is Niccolo's main interest in the Elders?
(a) To join them in their dimension.
(b) To become one of them.
(c) Just to learn about them.
(d) To keep them from entering earth.
5. What is Clement?
(a) Josh's sword.
(b) Josh's wand.
(c) Sophie's sword.
(d) Nicholas' wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other name for Elder Mars Ultor?
2. Why does the Horned God laugh as he sees the car with the allies pull away?
3. Who are Josh and Sophie's ancestors?
4. Upon what design is the scrapyard built?
5. What does Dee manage to locate?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)