|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday 4th June: Chapters 34-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the figures in green parkas called?
(c) Genii Cucullati.
(d) Eyeless ones.
2. What happens to Excalibur?
(a) Sophie assumes control of it.
(b) Josh throws it in the oil moat.
(c) Josh carries it with him.
(d) Clarent breaks it.
3. What does Niccolo learn about where Dee is going?
(a) Dee is not going to the airport as he said he was.
(b) He has gone into a supposedly abandoned building.
(c) He is going to the train station.
(d) He is headed for Alcatraz.
4. What does Josh's mind automatically recall?
(a) The spells for activating a protection shield.
(b) Mars' knowledge.
(c) His grandfather's instructions for sword fighting.
(d) Perenelle's instructions.
5. What does Nicolas suddenly realize in the scrapyard building?
(a) The Elders have somehow gotten a foothold in the human world.
(b) They have been led into a trap.
(c) Perenelle is almost there.
(d) Perenelle is calling him psychically.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what design is the scrapyard built?
2. What does Shakespeare decide to do?
3. What does Machiavelli wonder about when he is talking to one of his allies?
4. What shocks Palamedes about the sword Excalibur?
5. What is the Wild Hunt?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)