|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday 4th June: Chapters 34-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Josh and Sophie's ancestors?
(a) The gods.
(b) The Wild Hunt.
(d) It is not known.
2. What does Nicolas suddenly realize in the scrapyard building?
(a) The Elders have somehow gotten a foothold in the human world.
(b) Perenelle is calling him psychically.
(c) They have been led into a trap.
(d) Perenelle is almost there.
3. Due to what do the twins think they have changed?
(a) The Witch of Endor and The Vampire master.
(b) Mars and Mercury.
(c) The poisoned flies.
(d) The Witch of Endor and Mars.
4. Of what does Palamedes convince Flamel?
(a) They are not in a trap.
(b) Perenelle is dead.
(c) Josh is evil.
(d) Sophie is ill.
5. Who does Josh fight across the oil moat?
(a) John Dee.
(c) The Archon.
(d) The Sphinx.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shakespeare want the Elders to return?
2. Who is responsible for poisoned flies?
3. What does Shakespeare decide to do?
4. What are the figures in green parkas called?
5. What is in the puddle in which the leader of the pursuers steps?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)