|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday 4th June: Chapters 34-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shakespeare want the Elders to return?
(a) To clean up the pollution on the earth.
(b) To bring back those he love who are dead.
(c) To give Shakespeare greater powers.
(d) To save earth from the humani.
2. To what can an Elder return a human?
(a) An animal that they evolved from.
(b) Their mortal state.
(c) A state of infancy.
(d) A state of unconsciousness.
3. What shocks Palamedes about the sword Excalibur?
(a) It is in the scrapyard.
(b) It is actually Clarent.
(c) The runes on it have changed.
(d) It is rusted and is not supposed to be corruptible.
4. About what is Juan Manuel de Ayala happy?
(a) To see Perenelle alive.
(b) Perenelle has brought food and water to Alcatraz.
(c) To find a way off Alcatraz.
(d) He is about to be married.
5. Who leads the dark forces?
(a) The leaders change frequently with assassinations.
(b) Free and Mark Elders.
(c) Dee and Dark Elders.
(d) Dawn and Early Eldritch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to what do the twins think they have changed?
2. What captures Perenelle in Chapter 35?
3. How does Perenelle escape her captor?
4. What is the Wild Hunt?
5. What does Josh read in Dee's mind?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)