|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday 4th June: Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the three flesh eaters?
(a) They are consumed by magical smoke.
(b) They become mist.
(c) They are hardened into stone.
(d) They are rendered unconscious.
2. What does Sophie want for herself?
(a) To fight the evil threatening the earth.
(b) To develop her newfound talents.
(c) To go back to her ordinary life.
(d) To get away from Nicholas and Perenelle.
3. Why does Josh feel overwhelmed?
(a) His mother died recently.
(b) His father and two brothers have been kidnapped.
(c) His sister has been kidnapped by the Dark elders.
(d) His senses are awakened.
4. About what does the Sphinx wonder aloud?
(a) Perenelle's strong aura.
(b) Perenelle's husband's powers.
(c) The Elder who captured Perenelle.
(d) Perenelle's strange energy pattern.
5. Who is responsible for poisoned flies?
(a) Jesse James.
(b) Bugsy Malone.
(c) Etta Place.
(d) Billy the Kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Machiavelli wonder about when he is talking to one of his allies?
2. Who realizes the true power of the Sorceress in Chapter 25?
3. What does Josh's mind automatically recall?
4. What electronic equipment does Nicolas use in his preparations?
5. What does Machiavelli decide to do to the monsters at Alcatraz?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)