|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday 4th June: Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What preparations is Nicolas taking to contact Perenelle?
(a) Drawing a pentagram and lighting candles.
(b) Having the twins lie down so he can use their power.
(c) Setting up a screen and scrying spell.
(d) Creating a spy-proof room.
2. Why are Dee and Bastet afraid?
(a) They have been attacked by some of their supposed allies.
(b) They have seen a strange omen in the stars.
(c) They are not afraid.
(d) They watch the approach of Cernunnos, the Horned God and Archon.
3. Whose scrying spell does Dee use to spy on Perenelle?
(a) He does not need a scrying spell for what he's doing.
(b) One John Dee learned from Shakespeare.
(c) One Mars teaches him.
(d) One that he found in a thousand-year-old text.
4. Who leads the dark forces?
(a) Dee and Dark Elders.
(b) The leaders change frequently with assassinations.
(c) Dawn and Early Eldritch.
(d) Free and Mark Elders.
5. Who was guarding Perenelle?
(a) An orge.
(b) A balderish.
(c) The sphinx.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just as Nicholas asks Perenelle if she can stay safe for a while?
2. Who stands to one side to observe the battle?
3. What do Palamedes and the Green Knights do?
4. What shocks Palamedes about the sword Excalibur?
5. From where has Perenelle freed herself?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)