|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday 5th June: Chapters 60-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides it is time to flee?
2. With whom does Perenell share information?
3. How does the Crow Goddess pay back a debt to the Sorceress?
(a) By flying Machiavelli and Jesse James off the island.
(b) By killing Jesse James.
(c) By having her crows attack Machiavelli and Billy the Kid.
(d) By leading Machiavelli and his companion away from Perenelle.
4. Why do Palamedes and Shakespeare try to stop Nicholas from helping Perenelle?
(a) They both fear Perenelle and hope she will die.
(b) Nicholas might draw attention to the house where they are.
(c) They want Nicholas' power themselvs.
(d) They are afraid Nicholas will be disabled by helping Perenelle.
5. Why is Shakespeare doing what he decides to do?
(a) He believes he owes a debt.
(b) He is fearful.
(c) He hates Dee for what Dee did to Shakespeare's wife.
(d) He wants to be on the winning side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with King Gilagamesh?
2. Who takes a picture of Flamel and the twins?
3. What do Josh and Sophie watch concerning Nicholas and Gilgamesh?
4. Who does Josh fight across the oil moat?
5. To whom has Bastet given Dee if the Elders fail?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)