|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday 4th June: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shakespeare want the Elders to return?
(a) To clean up the pollution on the earth.
(b) To bring back those he love who are dead.
(c) To give Shakespeare greater powers.
(d) To save earth from the humani.
2. Who leads the organized army of evil that are after Nicolas and the twins?
(a) The Horned God.
(b) The Sphinx.
(d) John Dee.
3. What are the figures in green parkas called?
(a) Eyeless ones.
(d) Genii Cucullati.
4. What does Josh have that an Elder needs?
(a) A map to the center of the ley lines of power.
(b) A magical potion.
(c) Two pages from the Codex.
(d) A magic wand.
5. Who was guarding Perenelle?
(a) A balderish.
(b) The sphinx.
(c) A wolf.
(d) An orge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Josh feel overwhelmed?
2. What do Palamedes and the Green Knights do?
3. Who are after Perenelle?
4. Why is the speaker aging quickly?
5. Who is Juan Manuel de Ayala?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)