|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday 5th June: Chapters 54-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the king say real death occurs?
(a) When the soul believes evil is redeemable.
(b) When one wastes one's life.
(c) When one's life is completely forgotten by others.
(d) When the soul becomes imprisoned in illusion.
2. About what does the Sphinx wonder aloud?
(a) The Elder who captured Perenelle.
(b) Perenelle's strange energy pattern.
(c) Perenelle's strong aura.
(d) Perenelle's husband's powers.
3. What does Perenelle suggest for Nicholas to do?
(a) Stand and fight.
(b) Find a way to get to Alcatraz.
(c) Get the mundane authorities involved.
(d) Get the twins to the underground Wizard network.
4. Who are Josh and Sophie's ancestors?
(a) It is not known.
(c) The gods.
(d) The Wild Hunt.
5. What preparations is Nicolas taking to contact Perenelle?
(a) Having the twins lie down so he can use their power.
(b) Setting up a screen and scrying spell.
(c) Creating a spy-proof room.
(d) Drawing a pentagram and lighting candles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are St. Germaine and two others going to Alcatraz?
2. What electronic equipment does Nicolas use in his preparations?
3. What magic does Gilgamesh first teach?
4. What does Josh observe?
5. What sort of information do Nicholas and Perenelle exchange?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)