|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday 5th June: Chapters 54-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the king say real death occurs?
(a) When one wastes one's life.
(b) When the soul becomes imprisoned in illusion.
(c) When one's life is completely forgotten by others.
(d) When the soul believes evil is redeemable.
2. What does Josh observe?
(a) The way fire magic is delayed magic.
(b) The black streak in Gilgamesh's aura.
(c) The way Gilgamesh interlaces different aspects of magic.
(d) The power of water from above.
3. Who is St. Germaine's wife?
(b) Nicholas' sister Mathelide.
(c) Joan of Arch.
(d) Perenelle's younger sister Gretchen.
4. Upon what does the Crow Goddess feast?
(a) Fears of the dying.
(b) Only animal flesh.
(c) Only human flesh.
(d) The experiences of all crows and ravens.
5. Why is Nereus after Perenelle?
(a) To pay off an old debt.
(b) To take to stand against the Elders.
(c) To show her his power.
(d) To take as a wife for his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Josh and Sophie watch concerning Nicholas and Gilgamesh?
2. What does Josh read in Dee's mind?
3. What does Bastet ask John Dee?
4. What does Perenelle ask the Crow Goddess?
5. What does Josh begin to do during the magic lesson?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)