|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday 5th June: Chapters 54-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are St. Germaine and two others going to Alcatraz?
(a) To find John Dee's scrying ball.
(b) To kill the mythical creatures.
(c) To free Perenelle.
(d) To consult Perenelle.
2. Who leads the organized army of evil that are after Nicolas and the twins?
(a) John Dee.
(c) The Sphinx.
(d) The Horned God.
3. How does Perenelle escape her captor?
(a) By slicing through the webs with light rays.
(b) By transmuting the web lines into dust.
(c) By burning the captor.
(d) By taming one of the monsters to attack the others.
4. What happens right after Josh falls towards the blue water?
(a) He becomes a swan.
(b) He wakes.
(c) He changes into an eagle.
(d) He turns the water to air.
5. Why does the Horned God laugh as he sees the car with the allies pull away?
(a) The Horned God does not care if the allies escape as long as he gets John Dee.
(b) The Horned God thinks only Shakespere is in the car.
(c) The Horned God does not belive the allies can escape him.
(d) The Horned God has set a messenger vulture to track the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bastet ask John Dee?
2. What do Josh and Sophie watch concerning Nicholas and Gilgamesh?
3. What captures Perenelle in Chapter 35?
4. What does Josh begin to do during the magic lesson?
5. Whose scrying spell does Dee use to spy on Perenelle?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)