The Prologue, Monday 4th June: Chapters 1-8
1. Why is the speaker aging quickly?
(a) A curse put on him.
(b) Using his powers more frequently.
(d) It runs in the family.
2. Who leads the dark forces?
(a) The leaders change frequently with assassinations.
(b) Free and Mark Elders.
(c) Dee and Dark Elders.
(d) Dawn and Early Eldritch.
3. What is wrong with King Gilagamesh?
(a) He has been severely injured in an assassination attempt.
(b) He's insane.
(c) He's got palsy.
(d) He has consumption.
4. Who takes a picture of Flamel and the twins?
(a) A paparazzi.
(b) A non-human boy.
(c) A human agent for Mark Eldritch.
(d) A friend of King Gilgamesh.
5. With whom does the photographer plan to share Flamel's flesh?
(a) His father and brother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His sisters and mother.
(d) No one.
6. What does Nicholas sense?
(a) The weather is about to change dramatically.
(b) There is a non-human close by.
(c) They are being followed.
(d) He is about to be attacked.
7. Why does Josh feel overwhelmed?
(a) His father and two brothers have been kidnapped.
(b) His senses are awakened.
(c) His mother died recently.
(d) His sister has been kidnapped by the Dark elders.
This section contains 4,653 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)